By Nick - 13/05/2009 22:20 - United States

Today, I finally beat the song "Through the Fire and Flames" on Guitar Hero 3. I then realized that it was the biggest accomplishment I've ever made in my entire life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 343
You deserved it 37 548

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Woah... that song is hardcore - you are now my idol.

please go out and get a life :D haha jkjk its a hard song

Comments

on what level? i can only beat it on medium :P but i can beat most songs on expert

Now that you got that out of the way (grats btw), you still have time to achieve something greater. Set a goal for yourself and go for it.

jio_freed 0

was it on expert? i bet you did it on easy!

Occam 0

"I did something mundane and realized it was the best moment of my life. FML" is a huge cop out. I could make up 10 FMLs in 2 minutes that follow that formula.

NickelPhosphate 0

Lol! Well, way to go man, it's damn hard. These people dissin you are just jealous cuz you got some mad skills.

GR3453m0nk3y 4

oohhh woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww thats amaaaaazzzzziiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggggg..... i got five stars on that song on expert and actually truthfully have a life!!!!!!

Lol at #56 so true guy, anyways if it was on expert grats too you but you probably do have a bigger accomplishment you just forgot it anyways focus on a goal that may help you later :)

Squeaky_x3 0

Congrats, you are now a Guitar Hero buff. That will definitely get you somewhere in life. Loser.

XAMezaki 0

You guys who say "Go play a real instrument" have to understand that it's just a game, or a simulation" #48 said what I was going to - what if someone beat Halo 3 on Legendary and you said "go kill reel aliens n00b" No, it's not different, they are both designed to be nothing more than games. I doubt anyone who plays Guitar Hero really thinks they are better than Jimi Hendrix, just like Rockband drummers know that Neil Peart is way better than them.