By sprainedankle - 17/05/2013 20:49 - Saudi Arabia - Riyadh

Today, I got a mosquito bite inside my cast. I slipped a ruler into it and started scratching to relieve the itch. Part of the ruler ended up snapping off inside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 632
You deserved it 15 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should've bought one of the unbreakable ones then eh? Ir's a general rule-r of thumb not to stick anything long and losable into any deep crevice or hole.

Shortay123 14

My friend got an eraser stuck inside his cast and he had to get the cast taken off and get a new one on because it was causing him so much discomfort. When they took it off he had a HUGE bruise where the eraser was. So I would suggest you go get that out immediately because it might affect your healing process. And how did you get a mosquito bite there anyway? Did it happen before?

Comments

You should've bought one of the unbreakable ones then eh? Ir's a general rule-r of thumb not to stick anything long and losable into any deep crevice or hole.

sugarshane007 20

Pleonasm, what is the point of life if you can't stick long, loseable things into random dark holes?

Sticking long things that are sturdy or firmly connected to something else into those holes instead. And also, the obligatory "42" "bacon" "boobs" "cats" or other reference to answer your question.

Roskosity 22
sugarshane007 20

Pleo, clarity came at 42. Thank you.

he's on his way to end up like the guy on community. with the broken itchy leg and everything was in his cast

solosohigh 15

get another one and push it out. or let your skin eat the ruler, either way.

If that happens you might get to be on TV!

Allennis44 16

I'm fairly certain that's not how skin works. However, I'm no doctor.

Does it still itch? If not, mission accomplished.

Hehe.... 'Doesn't matter, scratched itch'!

Lets hope that cast comes out soon!

It must be one of those fancy casts that you ingest and it slips around your bone then, once the bone is healed, it comes out through your excrement.

Shortay123 14

My friend got an eraser stuck inside his cast and he had to get the cast taken off and get a new one on because it was causing him so much discomfort. When they took it off he had a HUGE bruise where the eraser was. So I would suggest you go get that out immediately because it might affect your healing process. And how did you get a mosquito bite there anyway? Did it happen before?

Shortay123 14

He was also trying to scratch an itch, but he used a pencil and there was one of those eraser tops on it and it got stuck inside. Derp for him.

sugarshane007 20

Well that surely didn't measure up to what you had planned.

She/he should've ruled out that plan in the first place and come up with a better one

If you got the itch, all is good, if you got the ruler stuck and the itch is still there... FYL Op.

Haven't you seem any sit-com in the history of tv? What did you think was going to happen?

Obviously he thought it'd relief the itch duhh

I don't think that ever happened on a sitcom

Constant scratcher. You should shove a bunch more things down there and look surprised when the docs take your cast off.