By SoMuchForThatIdea - 12/06/2017 00:00

Today, I got to spend the entire day shopping for lingerie with the man of my dreams. He bought everything I'd ever wanted and more! Too bad it was for another woman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 928
You deserved it 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you knew it was for another woman (his girlfriend I'm guessing?), you really didn't have to go. ''I feel weird helping you buy lingerie'' is a perfectly good excuse.

Feeling entitled to someone romantically or sexually is creepy as hell regardless of gender. You aren't doing yourself any favors by believing in that "friend zone" shit.

Comments

So? Just because you have a thing for him doesn't mean he needs to. The concept of friend zone is immature. Maybe that's why he doesn't want to be with you. You think like a teenager. Grown adults realize the person you are in go doesn't have to feel the same way and they move on with their lives. Try it.

Feeling entitled to someone romantically or sexually is creepy as hell regardless of gender. You aren't doing yourself any favors by believing in that "friend zone" shit.

I like the way you think. Too bad more don't think like we do and know that concept is pure crap and immature to say the least.

thank you. It's comforting I'm not the only one who thinks 'friendzone' is a non existent term

People definitely need to realize this. Whenever I've felt like I was stuck in a place that was going to go nowhere and I didn't have the intention of just being a friend, I just stopped talking to them. Besides, it feels awkward listening to them talk about their boyfriend. I do have female friends, but that's because there's also no romantic interest involved with them. (In which that feeling is mutual.)

Did you know at the beginning or the end of the day that you weren't getting the fancy undies?

If you knew it was for another woman (his girlfriend I'm guessing?), you really didn't have to go. ''I feel weird helping you buy lingerie'' is a perfectly good excuse.

Plot twist: OP is a saleslady at a lingerie boutique.

kismesistude 7

if he isn't your significant other, that's pretty creepy. just because you're interested doesn't mean you're entitled. YDI

I mean I get that you probably enjoy spending time with him and all... but that's just ******* weird.

this needs a follow up. did you know in advance? shopping with a man for lingerie for his girlfriend or wife is creepy especially since you're into him unless you were the shop attendant.

This needs a follow-up. Did you hope that you would be dating him? Did you know he has a significant other? inquiring minds want to know.

it's weird that you were even there, considering that you had to have known that the lingerie wasn't for you. And in advance, no less. I'd like to know what your expectations were. Were you hoping for a quickie in the dressing room? I'm js

alucard724 9

you should've put them on and show him what he was missing