By Anonymous - 17/09/2013 14:21 - United States

Today, I had to explain to my grandfather that Canadians aren't evil by reminding him that he's Canadian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 254
You deserved it 2 806

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Bullshit, 34. I had friend who used to put maple syrup on everything. Slowly but surely he started transforming into a maple tree. First it was his arms that turned to tree limbs, that's when I tried getting him to stop, but he wouldn't. Then went his legs, and after a few months we had to plant him in his parents back yard. Yes, I do have a diabetic maple tree as a friend now.. Moral for the story is, don't eat too much maple syrup or you'll turn into a tree boys and girls.

Comments

How could your grandfather forget such a thing? Must've been a little awkward for him.

Lifeisgood3 6

Maybe he's old? Or has Alzheimer's..

MikaykayUnicorn 36

My best friend used to hate Canadians till she found out she's 50% Canadian.

Beepbeep7 14

Just give him bacon.He won't care anymore if they're evil or not.

#6 if you give him canadian bacon, your logic will be destroyed...

Beepbeep7 14

It's bacon.Logic is not needed.

DrownedMyFish 18

16, anything with "bacon" in the name is guaranteed to be delicious.

So no, you have not tried canadian "bacon".. Canadian bacon is basically burnt ham.

Hey the only people who even eat Canadian Bacon are the people ordering Egg McMuffins, that's a fact, Jack!

Woah woah woah #35. I hate to burst your bubble, but if you think "burnt bacon" is "Canadian bacon", then you have not yet eaten Canadian bacon. It's the back bacon, cut thicker and usually is in a patty shape rather than strips. It could also be referring to peameal bacon. Sorry dude, you've been living a lie. And Canadian bacon is wonderful, just sayin'.

perdix 29

Hockey season is about to begin. He'll be ok when the games count for real. It's just an annual collective Canadian withdrawal symptom.

Oh thank God. I cannot wait. Off season sucks!

#8, every good Canadian knows that there are only two seasons; "Hockey Season" and "Not Hockey Season" If he doesn't know this, then he falls under the "Evil Canadian"

Actually it's hockey season and mosquito season

^This. I washed my jersey (and my dog's jersey) yesterday, they were packed away with my winter clothes. HOCKEY SEASON! YAY!

DDiddy 12

A true Canadian knows that August is the only "No hockey" month. And even then, you still have shinny!

feldco1 17

So evil with their universal healthcare and maple syrup!

Dodge4x4Ram 46

I got banned for making a similar comment

Dodge4x4Ram 46

don't let him watch South Park.

Lasagnaa 24

You're a **** sucking, ass licking uncle fucka!

olpally 32

If he's the reason for the lack or destruction of Twinkies in America, then yes he is evil.

I think it was more so the fact that over 1/3 of America's adult population are clinically obese. Canada really doesn't have much to do with that.

"The evil that men do lives on and on!"