By new 2 twitter - 10/01/2017 23:23

Today, I had to make a Twitter account, because that is apparently the best way to get news from our new president. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 608
You deserved it 1 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think any president has been a source for news....might want to look at news agencies.

97mailo 17

The problem is congress is all republicans, the house is all republicans, and the court are all republicans. They all want the same thing, and as to giving him a chance, just by looking at the people he has chosen as his allies, are all people with no experience and all billionaires just like him. I was all for giving him a chance and I still hope I am wrong, but just by the choices he has made, and all the internet tantrums he has thrown, I don't believe he will be a good president.

Comments

I don't think any president has been a source for news....might want to look at news agencies.

Why is everyone trying to get Trump to fail. If he fails he takes the country with him so we should be supporting him.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

How can he be the worst thing to happen to this country when he hasn't even taken office yet? People need to lighten up and give him a chance. Worst case scenario there's a standstill in the government for another 4 years (which isn't really anything new) because presidents are nearly powerless without support from Congress.

The problem is, he's got the support of Congress to screw the environment, the poor (actually, make that the not rich), women, anyone not Anglo, employees, anyone ill...

and put the crazier guy he has as VP in office, ooh watch out for that good advice

97mailo 17

The problem is congress is all republicans, the house is all republicans, and the court are all republicans. They all want the same thing, and as to giving him a chance, just by looking at the people he has chosen as his allies, are all people with no experience and all billionaires just like him. I was all for giving him a chance and I still hope I am wrong, but just by the choices he has made, and all the internet tantrums he has thrown, I don't believe he will be a good president.

You do know that in order for an American president to be impeached, he/she has to break laws first, right? It can't happen simply because they "eff" up. Look at Hilary. Works government for over thirty years, mishandles classified info (which anyone in the military would at least get kicked out for, if not go to jail), says she didn't know any better and walks away free and clear. You might want to look into the stats of Trump's businesses and see how successful he's been compared to a thirty-y

Like being bankrupt about half a dozen times, paying out on a fake university, and making less on investments.than he would have if he'd just stuck the money in the bank? Not to mention the companies that he still hasn't divested, putting him in breach of the emoluments clause - which is an impeachable offence.

mariri9206 32

Four of Trump's business have filed for bankruptcy. There, we looked into the stats of his businesses.

lexiieeex3 32

Can we not get into a paragraph heavy political debate on a site titled "**** my life?" **** all of our lives man.