By Raspution - 28/12/2017 18:00

Today, I received my first customer complaint. A regular customer is uncomfortable because I'm always smiling and saying "see you soon". They're considering treating it as sexual harassment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 449
You deserved it 363

raspution tells us more.

raspution 21

OP here and i work for the government apparently this will cost tax payers about 10,000 to investigate. Tax dollars at work.

Top comments

What has the world come to that being polite can be considered as sexual harassment. People nowadays are way to easily offended

Well, you ARE a male, therefore your very existence constitutes a sexual harassment claim against you. (sarcasm)

Comments

And yet, that customer returned regularly because she was so offended by “see you soon”. People who are allergic to normal human interactions should stay in a cave.

boopingsnoot 24

I'm guessing she HAD to go to this office regularly

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

you got ******* Idiot amd regular custumer mixed up there...

I work for the government too, to be sexual harassment it needs to be 1. unwanted and 2. sexual in nature. It may be an unwanted comment but it is in no way sexual, unless your tone or gestures are lewd but I doubt they are. sounds like your boss is an ass for trying to swing it that way.

Just tell everyone that she is a hideous psychotic ****, and you are in no way sexually attracted to her, in fact you are repulsed. How you can you sexually harass someone you aren't sexually attracted to?

raspution 21

Thinking of showing up to the meeting in drag to screw with everyone.

wat? you think I can't touch you inappropriatly when I'm not actually sexually attracted to you? lol first mistake is believing that sexual harrassment and abuse stem from sexual attraction. they're about power and dominance, and you can literally do it to anybody.

09051308288 17

People nowadays really are hard to understand. If you don't smile they'll tell you you are arrogant and if you smile, they'll accused you of being pervert.

clearly this customer felt uncomfortable for a reason

I am wondering if the customer is a woman or a man. Could be just homophobia or the customer didn't just complain about smiling and "see you soon". It's not that creeps always get that they are behaving creepily. Overall, this FML in is shortness is just throwing the ball to all the trolls and the people who think the true victims of sexual harassment are the people who are harassing others.

Wintermelons 19
Wintermelons 19