By darkdollyone - 19/05/2010 01:36 - Spain

Today, I saw a very pretty girl at the nightclub. She looked at me so I took a sexy pose while drinking, trying to look cool. I put the straw in my nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 503
You deserved it 390

Top comments

dommiebear 12

All that sexiness you were trying to conjure up probably would have been negated anyway, since you had the kind of drink that demands a straw to begin with.

There once was a man named Murphy, whom often lurked in the shadows. Conniving and comedic, he wrote a law in the same moment he spoke it, "If anything can go wrong, it will."

Comments

It's been 6 1/2 years. Hopefully you've got that straw out by now OP!

I once vomited on a friend who I had a crush on, so don't worry OP these things happen

I usually put straws in my ears and pretend I'm a robot from space, but your plan could work.

Snort the alcohol to show your dominance.

TBH I bet you made her night! I hope you talked to her!

Advice to help in the future, sexy poses cannot be taken with straws

I have done this exact same thing. Fortunately she thought it was hilarious.

Be a man and order a real drink, not some sissy fruit drink with a colorful name. Then you wouldn't have to try a sexy pose to impress her.

OP is a woman. Also, as a straight woman, I'd be much more attracted to a man who does what he enjoys despite judgmental idiots like you than a man who tries to please everyone by being macho when that isn't who he is.

Putting a straw up your nose is not normal human courting behavior, OP :p On a more serious note let's just hope it was too dark for her to see it happen