By fmysexlife - 27/07/2009 05:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my boyfriend I was really horny. He then gave me the link to his favorite "porn". He said I should do it for him. It was a youtube video of some girl making a sandwich. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 614
You deserved it 15 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iLIAMMM 0

I hope you made him a sandwich.

Next time he tells you he's horny, send him a link to "2 girls 1 cup", then tell him to make his own ******* sandwich.

Comments

Everyone saying he's got a great sense of humor must be really thick. In case you guys noticed, this joke is extremely old and is tired. Can I tell a knock knock joke a hundred times and be told I have a great sense of humor? No. I don't get why this is different. Srs. I laughed the first several times I saw it. But now it's got about as much humor value as someone posting the 'chicken crossed the road' joke.

wootness 0

Oh I love my state. Your boyfriend knows how to get what he wants rofl

alfonzo 0

I lol'd when I saw this was in "intimacy."

The OP's boyfriend is awesome! Sure, it was probably a minor buzz kill to expect **** and get sandwich making, but come on, that's funny. At least he didn't link you to pain series or some shit.

What is with men and their need for sandwiches? It's never "Bitch, go make me some lasagna" or "Dammit woman I want cookies." OP, the next time you're horny, just pounce him.

You're horny, he's hungry...you make him the sandwich and he'll **** your **** off, sound like a plan?

HAHAHAHAH ****** WIN!!! BTW, there better be plenty of hot sauce on my sammich.