By therewasnocurtain - 06/04/2015 20:07 - United States - Lewiston

Spicy
Today, I visited my sick grandpa for a few hours in the hospital. His roommate, also an elderly man, wouldn't stop masturbating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 111
You deserved it 2 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

elder people,they get to a point were they just dont give a ****.

Nap time is fap time. Seriously, FYL OP. No one deserves to see that, let alone hear that.

Comments

Ernest Borgnine said it kept him alive and he lived to 95, maybe they are on to something.

you were the light at the end of a very dark tunnel, take it as you are doing a good deed... he might be gone in a few days time;

I was going to say you should have pulled over the curtain until I saw your username :( FYL

skymachine 23

That's disgusting! Sorry you had to see that, OP. I hope your grandpa gets well soon.

poppunkette 22

Wow op that really is terrible! Maybe inform the nurses next time. Old people either don't care or he may not have known where he was.

Ew... Grandpa's roommate needs to learn there's a time and a place for that .-.

OP's granddad's roommate is an elderly man who has been hospitalized. Why don't YOU go and tell him to learn the there's a 'time and place for that'? As traumatizing as it may be for OP to have witnessed that, old ladies and gentlemen should be able to do as they please (so to speak). They've put in their time.

If he has a form of dementia then he may not know what he's doing is unacceptable. Do you often blame others for the symptoms of their diseases?

martin8337 35

I guess the old guy still has wild oats, not shredded wheat.

People are there to feel better I guess......

It happens. I work in a facility. It's common.

bleedingglitter 24

It doesn't really work if they are too old. They just play with it out of habit or boredom. You pretty much just have to ignore it as a nurse and make them wash their hands constantly.