By Noname - 26/02/2009 15:30 - United States

Today, I was a TA for a history class and the class was taking a test. About halfway through, I noticed one kid had a small piece of paper in his hand. I ran up the row, grabbed his test, and ripped it into four pieces. Then I took the note from him. It said "I believe in you, -Mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 087
You deserved it 476 027

Same thing different taste

Comments

KatieWagnerFab 0

While the kid should have a piece of paper out, you shouldnt have ripped up the paper....especially if its words of encouragement from his mother. I bet you wouldnt write workds of encouragement for your own kids.

KatieWagnerFab 0

But.....I wish my mom did little things like that for me

You sir, are a dick. Try and assess the situation properly before reacting in future.

KatieWagnerFab 0

But I am jealpous of the kid....I wish My mom had done things like that for me

epic_fail_whoa 0

@58- I doubt college children are thinking of themselves as "little kids." Furthermore, the kid shouldn't have this piece of paper. What did he expect? Sure, it may be a bit harsh to rip it up, but it's your job. Sorry though, that's a terrible situation.

GeekInThePink 0

#61: That made me lol. Love it. :]

Hey, you never know. That "I believe in you, Mom" might be code for answers on the test. Then again, you acted like a jerk. Nice one.

liveitlearnit 0

I'm not sure what kind of school these posters go to... but there is NO looking at ANYTHING during tests in New York State colleges. If you look to the left, you can get your test shredded. This TA did the right thing, I'd say this is more a FML for the kid involved because he was looking at a note from his mom. Plus, you never know... 'I believe in you - Mom' could be a ploy to cheat using a mnemonic device. You can't be too safe, especially if we're talking about college students.

tweetbaby14 18

How many moms write notes to their kids in college saying they believe in them?

Dr_Phil 0

That's what we psychologists refer to as a "dick move".