By Anonymous - 04/07/2015 01:45 - United States - Federal Way

Today, I was at a restaurant where the host is an attractive guy with only one arm. I was with my family, so I didn't want to be too obvious when checking him out. It seems like I was, though, because he came over and told me it was rude to stare at his arm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 063
You deserved it 4 105

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nonsensical 26

"Oh this is embarrassing, I'm sorry. I was actually checking you out. You're very attractive." THIS WOULD HAVE MADE HIS DAY.

Why don't you just tell him that he was attractive? Well you were with your parents so I guess that's not such a good idea. I guess your only choice now is to say you zoned out and accidentally stared at him. Or just yell really loud and run out of the restaurant.

Comments

Well I guess it wasn't very (h)armless.

Wait, I don't get it. Was he handsome or not?

you guys wouldn't know a good joke if you hit your toe in it like a STUMP.

I hope you told him that you just were looking because you thought he was attractive op

#2 & #14 me too. Perfect opportunity right there if you ask me.

Why don't you just tell him that he was attractive? Well you were with your parents so I guess that's not such a good idea. I guess your only choice now is to say you zoned out and accidentally stared at him. Or just yell really loud and run out of the restaurant.

Yeah, it's perfectly normal, I do it all the time. I mean the yelling and running out part.

nonsensical 26

"Oh this is embarrassing, I'm sorry. I was actually checking you out. You're very attractive." THIS WOULD HAVE MADE HIS DAY.

OP can always call him and tell him... that would still make his day

OP would need his number first to do that

Or call the restaurant. A customer was once very rude to me and called my work later to apologize.

She was with her family, that was the reason she didn't want to do anything like that in the first place.

It would take an arm and a leg to recover from that awkward situation.

johncanact 13

If you have to force it, it's probably shit.

iPixelCheese 19

It's better you tell him the truth

yeah, truth is gimp I was checking you out

"What? I was- Nooo… *giggle* I was checking /you/ out, big boy!" Boom. The Flirt-O-Matic 1000 saves you from social faux pas once again! Now, I just need to adjust the master motivator and the timing pins…

That's when you tell him you were looking because he was attractive.

A chance to say something smooth like "I was just picturing it wrapped around me"