By Anonymous - 15/03/2010 04:34 - United States

Today, I was at the gas station pumping gas when the lady in front of me had a little boy who asked if he could pump the gas. She said yes and then quickly answered her phone, as it was ringing. She wasn't watching him and he pulled out the pump to early, spraying gas all over me, including my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 637
You deserved it 3 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

frickyourlives 0

The last sentence, substitute any word your depraved minds can think of instead of pump or gas.....

perdix 29

It's when the kid whipped out a book of matches and got that demonic smile on his face that things really got interesting! Dunh- dunh- dunh. The positive thing is that the mom is training her little boy to pull out early and spray women. Not a very effective means of birth control, but it's better than nothing.

could be worse...one time my sister was pumping gas and didn't realize the hose was kinked and the gas sprayed everywhere, including up her skirt into her vag.

purplemnm 9

then she burst into flames when the friction of her boyfriends dick caused the gas to combust

What everyone said before, cellphone and kid pumping the gas.. but I was going to ask.. how ******* close to them were you standing for the kid to be able to spray you with it? Seriously.. ok I never tried the pump without it being in my car first, but I somehow doubt there's enough pressure to act as a hose..

Trust me, it will spray over 30 yards

It will NOT spray over 30 yards! Where the hell do you people come up with this shit?! All pumps spray in a circular motion and will go no further than a foot or two MAX. On top of that, the anti-top-off mechanism wouldn't allow the pump to spray outside of the tank. FAIL.

i usually pull my pump out to early and spray it all over a girls face too. ive never gotten any complaints. sorry, i had to it was just too easy.. lol

lol at #8 kids aren't supposed to pump... oh come on! it's disturbingly funny.

19-haha, that comment made me laugh. I don't know about other parts of the country, but our gas pumps have this mechanism where unless it is inserted in something and the mechanism engages, it doesn't work at all, even if you don't push it far enough into the gas tank receptacle (forgive me for not knowing how to explain it better). I thought this was standard (unless the gas station is REALLY old), maybe it's not. Maybe this us BS.

goonie85, finally someone else has common sense. I guess you and I are the only ones who have actually pumped gas on this site. My neighbor owns a bunch of stations and he told me the mechanism in question is required by law.

At least in Florida there are stickers on most pumps telling you it is illegal for someone under 16 to pump gas.