By owwwww - 19/07/2012 20:05 - United States - Piscataway

Today, I was having a really vivid dream in which I had to take a penalty kick to win the World Cup for the USA. I took the kick, but in reality, I smashed my foot against my bedroom wall and broke four of my toes. I also missed the kick in my dream. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 795
You deserved it 3 551

Same thing different taste

Comments

Saryrr 3

At least he actually played in his dream, instead of sitting on the bench.

6, that's the real FML. "In the dream, I actually got to play." I feel OPs pain though.. I've kicked walls in my sleep before. I actually used to have a wobbly computer stand next to my bed til I kicked the monitor off it and it broke...

It's one thing to fail in real life. But to fail in your dreams as well... FYL, dude.

GOALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (announcers voice)

That's what usually happens when America takes penalty kicks

DKjazz 20

If he were sitting on the bench in his dreams, his toes would be fine.

LOL thats assuming america make it to the world cup.

Whenever someone talks about soccer, Beckham's name always comes up even though he is irrelevant nowadays in soccer

I only thought of beckham because of his flopped penalty kick

Wonder if the OP broke his metatarsal?

Phanarena 11

David Beckham is from Britain, not the US...

the_anti_hipster 7

Shut your mouth 22! Beckham is a gift from God above, sending we who are yet unworthy to bask in the glory of David Beckham's fabulous ass. And abs. Too bad Posh can't enjoy them, the poor robot.

Inheritance 10

70 is probably male gender who has the hots for Beckham :)

And why does it matter if he is male and has the hots for beckham?

Keliosan 6

Insult to injury. Sorry OP FYL.

That was an incredibly vivid dream! I suggest handcuffing yourself to the bed in future to avoid any more broken bones. Damn!

Better luck to your sports career in the future!

TriflingAllDay 6

Handcuffing yourself may only get you raped. Courtesy of the neighborhood friendly sex offender.

How's he supposed to get out of bed

Why would he want to? I love my bed. I wouldn't honestly mind.

Ahh sorry OP. I've had vivid dreams like that. Except mine evolve peeing in a toilet and then waking up wetting the bed. I think everyone ha had one of those in their lives at least once. I hope your tie heal fast OP. that really sucks you broke 4 of them. Might be time to get padded head and foot boards though!

Maybe I should've specified the video game.

don't worry 37. Most people knew what you were talking about.

No, i quit FIFA. Damn EA servers keep kicking me out when I'm winning 3-0.

olpally 32

That's a pretty intense dream op! Damn! Is the wall okay?

What I wanna know is how he kicked, broke toes, and still stayed in that dream long enough to see that he missed the shot. OP must sleep like a freaking log.

I hope your dream soccer skills are worse then your real life soccer skills!

winnerme123 8

I love football just the other type.

dsbs 9

Football fútbol Tomato tomoto

I'm talking about the European type where you actually use your feet all the time. And the European type is spelled football.

Yeah the spanish Is futbol dumbasses The american one is just no, you barely use your feet And the USA could never get to the finals

LO388 7

At least you didn't miss it in real life. I'm pretty sure a broken foot is much less painful than what hardcore soccer fans would have done to you.

strawberrywine22 30

Ouch! Could have been worse though...I once dreamed I was a giant Easter bunny wearing boxing gloves and I punched my boyfriend in the face. I broke his nose and he wouldn't share a bed with me until it healed!

How is that worse? Causing pain to ones self should be viewed as worse than inflicting damage to someone else

Because some people actual care about others.

84- I disagree. I'd rather hurt myself than inflict harm upon a loved one, or even a stranger, any day of the week.

Why would someone date a mutt like u in the first place

^Would have been a whole lot better if we knew who you were talking to.

93- Wow, you're one shallow dick. At least she has the guts to put her picture up for people like you to judge her. :p Strawberry, ignore the troll. You look fine.

You've gained my respect Draco. That was very nice of you.

I was actually just thinking how pretty she is