By Anonymous - 05/02/2012 15:45 - Reserved

Today, I was having lunch at McDonald's when I dropped a French fry down my shirt. It stuck out the top of my bra. Before I had the chance to remove it, a creepy man picked it out and ate it saying that it was the best French fry he had ever eaten. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 884
You deserved it 5 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And that would be the person called quagmire :p

No I believe he said: "it was the best French fry he'd ever eaten."

Comments

happilyever2012 6

You deserved it! Pack a healthy lunch! That place is one step above a toxic dump! Mc Disease. Your (eggs) kids will have a some strange abnormality from you consuming toxic chemicals! You see, that guy had one less brain cell! He probably eats there every day.

^facepalm, Facepalm, ******* ******* FACEPALM!!!! Eating McDonalds (not all the time, mind you) will give you birth defects? And lower your IQ? That's not fact, THAT'S USELESS PROPAGANDA! McDonalds may be heavily processed and pumped with "unmentionables"(much like most food sold in grocery stores), but what you said is similar to a some health nut trying to push their healthy lifestyle to other people. What you said WILL NOT convince people, it is legally considered propaganda.

Easy, A_Teen, if this isn't the world's most obvious troll, I'm Chuck Norris, before the beard. :p And lookie lookie, you nibbled. :) Forget the exaggerating goof, come on, I'll take you to get a McMilkshake, my treat. ;)

Don't care, it's gross! Not propaganda when it's a known fact they had to change their menu for health reasons!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a mother of 3 kids. Not a troll! Just eat at places that have metal forks and knives. Where Chef Ramsey makes sense. Fresh is best! I doubt that someone would grab food off another person and eat it at a better restaurant! Go ahead eat there. I don't care! I'm entitled to my opinion. Lol

209- Lol, yes you are entitled to your own opinion, but I wasn't calling you a troll. It's just short hand for someone "trolling"(fishing) for a reaction with their comments. :) And a 5 star restaurant does sound nicer. But I'm still getting that milkshake from McPukes ;)

BrysGirl27 14

Ba dah bu bu bah I'm lovin it;P he's the egg mcmuffin of creepers!:p

JukeboxValkyrie 19

How low-cut must have OP's top have been for him to reach in and take it so quickly?

Geez I'M SORRY, I didn't think it would be that big of a deal to eat the fry off your shirt. Sheesh, people these days. What's society coming to if a man can't grab a french fry out of a woman's shirt and eat it??