By Anonymous - 06/02/2017 21:00 - Canada - Jansen

Today, I was talking to a girl online and she stopped talking to me abruptly after seeing my picture. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 291
You deserved it 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Better to lose a shallow girl fast instead of wasting time on her

benne76 0

been there too. whenever I feel bad about my appearance I remember, no matter what look like you are someone's masturbatory fantasy.

Comments

Better to lose a shallow girl fast instead of wasting time on her

benne76 0

been there too. whenever I feel bad about my appearance I remember, no matter what look like you are someone's masturbatory fantasy.

sibu12345 13

Where did you get that from @.@

Happens to me about a third of the time. Honestly, I'd rather them dump me online than sit through an awkward date with me. I'm not much better myself. Once I see an unattractive pic, I let the convo dwindle until I can quietly pull away.

kev1029 22

That's why it's better to talk to people in person, or at least get a profile pic.. speaking of which, is FML ever going to fix their profile pic issue or are the new ads the only thing that matters?

FML doesn't fix things lol. Honestly they barely change anything. I've had this app since 2009 and the layout is almost exactly the same. It's been a poor quality app pretty much since day one.

RedCronos 17

Maybe you left her speechless.

emiyusa92 1

I sympathise, but honestly - all of us have probably done something like this at some point. Looks matter for first impressions.

cheshireau 26

I think almost every one of Us has been there at some point. Me? It's a constant thing. You have someone out there who will see you and will fall head over heels and this bitch won't even matter.