By Anonymous - 24/08/2016 14:26

Today, I woke up to my husband's face. That'd be nice if he hadn't turned his eyelids inside out, waiting to scare me. I was scared alright. So scared that I pissed myself and broke my side table falling out of bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 284
You deserved it 1 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

On the plus side, you still have fun part in your marriage. Child inside one should never die.

My boyfriend's mom fell out of bed and broke her clavicle trying to reach her alarm clock, since them I'm terrified of falling out of bed. If someone scared me when I woke up I would probably die from the damage I'd cause myself from trying to get away.

Comments

On the plus side, you still have fun part in your marriage. Child inside one should never die.

If it was me I'd have punched him, I have terrible nightmares

If it was me I also would have punched him. I don't appreciate strange men in my bed

Lmao! Your comment made me laugh harder than the actual FML! I guess I wasn't expecting that for some reason!

seems like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

My boyfriend's mom fell out of bed and broke her clavicle trying to reach her alarm clock, since them I'm terrified of falling out of bed. If someone scared me when I woke up I would probably die from the damage I'd cause myself from trying to get away.

I'm still terrified when someone turns their eyelids inside out

I had a friend who used to do this all the time because he knew it scared me.

On the bright side, you can pretty much ask him for whatever you want for, like, the next month. ;)

I was never able to flip my eyelids like that, it was so nerve-wracking that I just never tried.

That's awesome haha. Sounds like y'all have a good relationship (:

At least your marriage is full of surprises

I hope your OK, but at least you have a fun marriage and not a boring lame one.