By Forgotten One - 15/10/2009 11:11 - France

Today, my boyfriend of 4 years decided to start an online blog about his life. He mentioned his cars, his friends and even his staff. I was never mentioned. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 889
You deserved it 4 927

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You mean this is day one of the blog? And your ego won't put up with the fact that he hasn't mentioned you yet? And now you're even already whining about it on FML? It might just be a coincidence (like he hasn't gotten to it yet or can't sum it up), but on the other hand, I might see other reasons why he hasn't mentioned you yet... like what might have prompted this FML for one.

get over yourself, so he wants an escape from your relationship. big deal...

Comments

first. might wanna confront him abt this one OP. it's wierd that he hasn't mentioned u. ppl in loving relationships usually can't help but mention each other.

gigi37 0

Or, the boyfriend knows she will read his blog and doesn't want to write anything about her because she would always be able to criticize/remark and/or bring up something he wrote.

That's WAY more likely. Plus, it's his blog. Let it be about him.

Christ, can't he get away from you once? Everything has to be about you? Conceited bitch. -_-

first of all is this really her boyfriend??? Also maybe he is cheating on her and doesn't want the other person to find out

get over yourself, so he wants an escape from your relationship. big deal...

You mean this is day one of the blog? And your ego won't put up with the fact that he hasn't mentioned you yet? And now you're even already whining about it on FML? It might just be a coincidence (like he hasn't gotten to it yet or can't sum it up), but on the other hand, I might see other reasons why he hasn't mentioned you yet... like what might have prompted this FML for one.

perdix 29

What a coincidence! I used to blog about my staff. It was short, but remarkably effective.

He might mention it later if it's an everyday blog. Doesn't mean he's ashamed of you or is cheating on you. There's no sense in throwing a fit about it and blowing things out of proportion. True, he might have forgotten to slip you in there, but just mention it to him casually, or even playfully. Untwist your panties.

Cry me a ******* river. You're just a girlfriend who gets boring. cars and everything else never get boring.

moonlight_daze 8

Listening to some dude talk about his car can get very boring. I'm pretty sure the OP's boyrfriend's blog is a TL:DR.

Get over yourself. You sound clingy, needy and self-centered. The blog is his, not yours.

toaster468 0

maybe its a good thing! He is keeping sexuality/relationships out of it. He could also post nude pics and say you (OP) is a bitch.

Oh please. Quit being whiny. He DOES have a life outside of you, ya know.

Quit yer bitchin. Maybe he wants to keep his love life personal.