By Whywhywhy - 20/08/2017 13:01

Today, my daughter decided to draw me a heart for my birthday. Unfortunately, she drew it on the side of my car. With a rock. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 338
You deserved it 376

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It’s because you rock, Dad! Plot twist: the daughter is 34 years old.

sumocj 14

How nice for your daughter to get you something so expensive!

Comments

That's a rocky situation. I regret nothing.

It’s because you rock, Dad! Plot twist: the daughter is 34 years old.

Shouldn't smoke during pregnancy and this doesn't happen

sumocj 14

How nice for your daughter to get you something so expensive!

Lobby_Bee 17

Do what most proud fathers would do. Frame it up, hang it on your refrigerator door, and smile at it every morning while you sip your coffee before heading off to work.

No, silly, just the door, hood, trunk or quarter panel where she did her artwork.

Or maybe he could just take a picture of it? I think it would be slightly easier to hang it up.

eh, think of it like this: its just how it looks, its not like suddenly the car doesn't work anymore, and you absolutely NEED to get an expensive repair.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

exactly. Except if the heart was f*ckin huge. What I don't think happened. Because if your daugther was big enough to reach on top of the car, then she should be old enough to know better...

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Aww It could be worse yknow... All my little sister will do on my dads bday is trun around in bed and say "I don't f*cking care..." Yes, you may call her ungrateful.

must be a really old car and heart mean, we died soon

VeryAnnoyed481549 11