By Anonymous - 14/02/2017 04:53 - United Kingdom - Birmingham

Today, my girlfriend left me. I have no clue what to do with the holiday we have booked or the ring I was going to propose to her with on Valentine's Day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 163
You deserved it 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TCRII 29

My evil plan assumes that she has a sister... 1. Seduce the sister. 2. Wait for her to regret breaking up with you. 3. When she comes back, have make up sex but do it doggy style. Reach around, caress her chest and say "Hmmm, your sister has much nicer ****."

Cancel and sell. Sorry OP. Proposing on valentines is super cheesy though..

Comments

Cancel and sell. Sorry OP. Proposing on valentines is super cheesy though..

Sorry but I disagree. being proposed to is not cheesy.

You're right, it's not cheesy. It's embarrassing. I say this as the recipient of an unwanted proposal. Sorry about the busted vacation plans, OP, but never, ever, ever buy a ring without making 100% sure your partner is on the same page as you.

TCRII 29

My evil plan assumes that she has a sister... 1. Seduce the sister. 2. Wait for her to regret breaking up with you. 3. When she comes back, have make up sex but do it doggy style. Reach around, caress her chest and say "Hmmm, your sister has much nicer ****."

that's called "the rodeo"... the goal is try to stay in for 8 seconds once she loses her mind

rldostie 19

Misguided Wrath--you mean rape? Because that's how you commit rape.

If she doesn't have a sister, you can just use her mother.

Go on the vacation and give the ring to a girl you pick up. What the hell?!?!

EnvyMe33 26

I say return the ring and get your money back.

Go on the vacation and take advantage of your new single status to have lots of fun...if you take my meaning. Be sure to post lots of pics of you with as many hot chicks as you can...really make her think twice about having dumped you. As for the ring...if you can't return it there's always eBay.

momac86 17

Go on vacation and have fun... keep the ring for the next girl so this one has to see someone else enjoying EVERYTHING she missed out on

Absolutely do not do this OP. You don't give a girl a ring that was meant for someone else initially.

sasskat96 4

being proposed to with a ring that was meant for something else is really a slap in the face and shitty for someone to do.

Take your best friend with you on the vacation after returning the ring and have fun spending the money on yourself

damn that sucks OP. Fyl, but the time and place where 140,000% cliché.

jcash52426 5

Forget about that girl. Return the ring and pay of some of your debt (if you have any) and take yourself on a nice vacation