By Anonymous - 26/12/2014 21:03 - Australia - Perth

Today, my obsessive stalker of an ex found my girlfriend on Facebook and sent her a message saying just ":)". For some reason I'll never understand, she took this as a sign that I'd just slept with my ex. Now I'm single, and my ex is probably planning her next move. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 406
You deserved it 2 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If your girlfriend would dump you over that I'd say "good riddance

1.Get a restraining order on the crazy ex-girlfriend 2.Find a new gf that trusts you 3.Good Luck

Comments

catharsis5 9

Your first ex sounds brilliant. Crazy, but brilliant.

IAmzephyr 22

bro your ex probably helped you dodge a bullet

amileah13 26

That's terrible! Some people are just nuts. I'd say file a restraining order, but from the likes of it, that won't do you any good. Sorry :(

I feel you, OP!!! Years ago, an ex bf of mine somehow found out who I'd been dating....somehow "bumped into him" at a bar in a town 150 miles away....somehow recognized him....and proceeded to tell him to dump me asap bc I'd "take him for all he's worth". THEN did the same thing to some other guy a year later!! I'm about as far from a gold digger as you can get..... The irony? He constantly mooched off of me in college.. And, If all I wanted was to squeeze the pocket of someone wealthy, I would have stayed with him... I was pretty pissed at the time(s), for what he did. It was pretty weird. And a major cockblock. But, it's all hearsay now.

I have a situation not as bad as that, but I was seeing a verbally abusive guy for 9 months and I finally had enough after he nearly hit me in a local pub, so I broke up with him. He walked for 4 hours to my house, 3 days in a row - At first he cried into my face and begged me to take him back and by the last visit he started indirectly threatening me to go back out with him. I got scared, said I'd call the police and that I'd get a barring order against him if he didn't leave me alone, which he did thankfully. He even went as far as adding guys I was seeing at different times on Facebook over the duration of a year and a half, but he'd never say anything to them if they accepted the request, which was kinda weird. I cut all contact with him for a long time after that. We would say hi to each other on the street now to be polite, but I'd never be friends with him again...

Okay you will all hate me for this but, everyone keeps saying "get a restraining order" It is so pointless and does not solve the issue. Most people around the world would not go and get a restraining order simply because of Facebook abuse etc. The ex would have to do a lot more. Especially guys do not like getting restraining orders because a lot of them feel they can "handle" it. It's so easy to say "OP go get a restraining order" from behind your computers, phones etc. So OP figure out a way to show your ex that she is not wanted. Sometimes ignoring them backfires. That's it, rant over, let the dislikes roll in. Merry christmas and a happy new year!

It's also not that easy to get a restraining order. He'd never get one just for a facebook post

Looks like this ex is as crazy as the previous one!

Well she did you a favore at least your not waiting your time with her anymore.

Sounds like your new ex had some severe insecurity issues. If it didn't happen now it would be something else later.

Don't flatter yourself because you have a "stalker"

In what way would your girlfriend (well, ex) take that as cheating? I say to cut contact in any way with both of them. And how did the crazy ex know that a simple :) would make her break up with you? Wow.