Come back

By Anonymous - 01/11/2021 01:59

Today, after I got into an argument with mom's boyfriend, telling him to piss off because no one wanted him, and he did so, saying he was done putting in wasted effort, now he's gone I realise how much he did for us, or that his share of the bills paid the rent. We may lose our house because of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 206
You deserved it 2 655

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Isn't that your mom's call to run him off? Seems like you should get a job or sell off a few organs to make up the loss of his income.

Comments

Isn't that your mom's call to run him off? Seems like you should get a job or sell off a few organs to make up the loss of his income.

Yeah, that's not on you. Real men don't abandon people because of a fight, and they DEFINITELY don't abandon people financially because they lost their temper. He's being a baby throwing a tantrum--you have no control over that. That said, if you're of legal age, this is a good chance to step up and be someone who's NOT going to abandon your mom on a whim--see if you can land a job to help out, or do more chores so your mom can take on extra shifts, something like that. You dealt with a loser; be better than them.

Dirtysalamander1 13

what in the **** is wrong with you? if the place is toxic, why not leave? what makes you think that it is the first argument they had? there's always 2 sides to one story. there's definitely more going on before that argument happened.

You sound like a spoiled bat. Grow the **** up

phybreawptic 13

Loos like he also helped out with finishing sentences.