Don't shoot the messenger

By Anonymous - 05/07/2020 23:01

Spicy
Today, after I got wasted about 5 months ago and lost my virginity to a total bitch I used to work with and regretted it straight away, this morning she texts me that she’s pregnant, and that I should probably get an STD screening because she also just found out she has gonorrhoea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 403
You deserved it 2 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should invest in some condoms and refrain from drinking. Might also want to get a paternity test. If you're going to get drunk and sleep around, at least do it safely.

Most people with gonorrhea do not exhibit symptoms. He SHOULD get tested.

Comments

Maybe you should invest in some condoms and refrain from drinking. Might also want to get a paternity test. If you're going to get drunk and sleep around, at least do it safely.

Anyone who has irresponsible sex deserves it. Can't say you didn't know it could happen.

tounces7 27

You're saying people who get drunk and taken advantage of deserve it?

genuinegoodguy 9

Blooming unlucky there but the good thing is that next time will definitely be better.

Don't waste your money on an STD check. If you ****** her five months ago and haven't had the disease yet, you don't have it.

Most people with gonorrhea do not exhibit symptoms. He SHOULD get tested.

jojimugo 20

Bright side. If all the STD’s that’s the one you want to get .... just saying

Funny, not sure we should class kids as an STD. Maybe a parasite? :D (Joke)

Regretting it straight away is not a contraceptive. You deserve it. This is a learning opportunity: to learn to use contraception, to only have sex with people you can trust and respect absolutely, and to assume your mistakes. Remember it's harder for her: she definitely has an STD rather than a suspicion, as well as having to be responsible for a baby for the rest of her life.

crashtestdumplin 16

Well if she had a STD there’s a chance you may not be the parent so like others have said get a paternity test.

tounces7 27

I understand he's a guy and all and of course there's a massive double standard, but why is nobody questioning the fact she had sex with him while he was drunk? He doesn't mention anything at all about her being drunk. That's actually rape, even when a woman does it.