Get out!

By Anonymous - 10/03/2010 21:12 - United States

Today, after taking my girlfriend on a date, she invited me back to her place for "hot coffee and dessert." Excitedly, I said yes. When we got there, we actually had coffee and dessert. When I told her this wasn't what I'd had in mind, she kicked me out for being a pervert. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 156
You deserved it 68 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ydi_ruuc 0
irishfever 0

Just because you took her on a date you automatically get sex?

Comments

lambiee 0

lmao this has happend to me before but the other way around. i invited my neighbor/good friend over because i had "frozen banana split pop tarts" and he came over anxiously and told all of his friends we were gonna bang, but we had pop tarts.

lol... epic disappointment on his part I bet... oh well, if that's all he cared about it probably wasn't to big of a loss for you

ChuckRebel 0

how intimate could u get with a frozen banana anyways? u shoulda expected that

ChuckRebel 0

HE shoulda expected that, muh bad

I can see taking 'hot coffee and dessert' as sex... but how in the world did your friend think 'frozen banana split pop tarts' = banging? Must be some new position I'm not aware of :P

All I'm hearing was that your neighbour got free pop tarts.

spikey818 9

sometimes u have to take things literal

eeeewwwwyy I was like what? and I was all like eeeewwwwwwyyy nasty nasty nasty cuz now my brain is scard for life wid dat image

Zigma_fml 0

I didn't even know that was a sexual innuendo.

"You want to come in for some 'coffee'?" "Want to go back to my place for some 'dessert'?" Much classier then saying "You want to come in for sex?"

Brittanysway420 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

ha, no doubt "but really, if you'd just have let me touch her more she would've consented for sure!!"

do20ss 4
PandasRtheShit 0

OP never said that they had sex before

Quest_ 13

I actually think #17 should be deleted, for the reason 67 stated. It really creeps me out how you could even think it is acceptable to broadcast that way of thinking to a forum full of thirteen year old boys.

Sun_Kissed18 25

"Get a new girlfriend"? Because she actually wanted to do something over than screw her boyfriend?? Oh sorry for her wanting an actual relationship. And no, touching does not always mean that you'll get sex. If your not in the mood, your not in the mood. And agreed with everyone above me, that's like promoting rapists...

flcl2 2

god Brittneysway420, thank you for being the only honest girl on here. I understand that in 'girl society,' the worst thing to be labeled as is a ****. a girl who admits enjoying sex? what's that? oh noes, not me! I'm pure like fresh snow! "DO YOU LOVE ME NOW DADDY!? DO YOU RESPECT ME MORE NOW!?" puh-lease. don't be naive. cut the bull.

Nice to see an honest woman on here #17. Yes the guy was a douche bag for straight out saying he expected sex and pretty much turning down her nice gesture of coffee and dessert. A good guy would have enjoyed the move and waited for her to be ready another night. A suave boyfriend would have enjoyed the coffee and dessert and used it as a way to start up a romantic night. (kind of like you suggested...) I'm guessing the OP has never had sex with his GF... so was excited when she suggested going back to her place for 'dessert.' That or he's an idiot and referring to a first date girl as his GF.

#143 You are a complete ******. Or maybe lesbian, it's hard to tell which by your pic.

#399, #143 is gorgeous. No need to be homophobic either.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
sammiking 13

It doesn't matter even if it was his wife...

I know everyone's gonna say this, but YDI for being a perv >.> <.<

Haha. What did you think she meant?? Ydi.