Good vibrations

By Anonymous - 25/06/2009 04:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was riding on the back of my dad's motorcycle. After a few minutes, the vibrations from the engine became way too much for me and I couldn't control myself. I had such an intense orgasm, sitting right behind my father, with my arms around his waist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 803
You deserved it 16 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's really disturbing. I feel bad for you.

Ugh, that's horrible. FYL. And how does anyone deserve this?

Comments

You couldn't just cover it up with a cough or something?

that isn't how uncontrollable orgasms work

ugh wtf!! orgasms caused by or near parents are cause for serious depression....oh god, I'd just be turned off for life

That's exactly why girls on moto's are hot. xP

hehe333 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
MR_OHCRAP 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
BeQuickOrBeDead_fml 0

Oh shit....you have no idea how hard this made me laugh....

and how is a dude with an uncontrollabe boner any different from a girl with an uncontrollable ******?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Are you truly retarded or just a virgin? Read too many fanfictions and watch too much Hentai and this is what happens people.

Hey, I read fanfictions and hentai and I don't believe the crap that idiot is spewing. XD Men and Women ****** when they do, whether they want it or not. The body is the body. Only a mysogynic freak would think that men have "uncontrollable boners" while women "can control it" and other such crap.

A woman can have an unwilling ******. Why do you think women who are raped sometimes have orgasms?

they do? how do you know this? sounds unlikely

I said "in my experience" for a reason, numbnuts. The few women I've had a discussion such as this with, (usually due to stories like these) have told me that it takes long enough to have an ****** when they're into it, that they couldn't imagine having one without.

UofLCardFan08 6

If she enjoyed it, I don't think she would've posted it on a site called 'F My Life'.......

Some women ****** without any sexual touch at all (just reading a book or watching a movie) because their vaginal muscles are always moving as though they were having intercourse. Some women respond easily to physical stimulation and ****** even while they are sleeping, drugged, or otherwise not participating in the sexual act. Also trauma, fear, or a heightened emotional state can cause some women to ****** during rape or a physically painful experience (being physically struck or sometimes even something more severe like a car accident). for both men and women ****** is a mixture of emotional state, physical state, and chemical reactions in the brain. We have equipment that can measure ******, their intensity and frequency both in the brain (EEG's and MRI's) and the ******. we can measure the contractions of vaginal walls and vaginal wetness (measures light refracting off of the vaginal walls, wetter, the more light is reflected). There is ample scientific evidence that female ****** isn't a "myth" or some elusive mental experience but a real, measurable physical one.

Alex_Wilko 0

Uh... awkward much? Yeah, I thought so. Least it wasn't your father which was the trigger, huh?

How do you know it wasn't and she's blaming the motorcycle? @OP: you remind me of my nympho ex who would get ******'s on buses/cars for this same reason.

Women who are nymphos are the only thing keeping my belief of god going.

I go on the back of my dad's motorbike all the time and have always been afraid of this happening to me. Thank god it hasn't. I feel for you, I really do!

Kylias 6

Ouch, man. And why would someone think you deserved this? It's the vibrations of the motorcycle. There's only so much one can do for that, y'know, nya? e_e;

Azzerpro 0

Damn that sucks, it had to happen sometime! Hopefully it didn't make your dad's day!