IN A RUSH, SORRY

By Anonymous - 04/07/2009 06:07 - United States

Today, my boyfriend returned from a 2-month internship in New York. As I saw him exit the plane, I imagined him running to me and kissing/spinning me around passionately like in movies. He got closer and closer, and as I opened my arms to embrace him, he runs past me saying, "BRB, I GOTTA TAKE A SHIT." FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 791
You deserved it 10 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

Your life is ****** because your boyfriend needed a poo when he got off a plane?

Comments

thats not an FML...when you gotta go you gotta go.

That's hilarious. I was expecting him to walk off the plane with another woman or something. That would be a real FML.

The puns in the comments are funnier than this FML... c'mon... your life is ****** because of your boyfriend's colon?

This just in: LIFE IS NOT A MOVIE. And who ******* cares? The man had to shit. Get over it. Your life is NOT ****** because of it.

If a guy has to shit, dont get in his way. Its just a thing. I totally agree with #42

jdawg777 0

Wow why would he tell you. I would never say that to my gf

Mr_Serious 6

you're insecure with your relationship then

voveraite 7

Or perhaps he is :drumroll: well-mannered? Feveryone'sL, if nowadays being respectful towards your significant other for an indefinite period of time is something to be only seen in movies.

Yeah, respect is nice, but after a certain period of time I feel as though my significant other should be able to handle the fact that I have a digestive/urinary system and that it has wants and needs of its own, and that those wants and needs may conflict with things like not stopping the car before we get over the Delaware bridge or going to that Tex-Mex place on the corner. Sucks that it ruined the moment, but it'll be hilarious in like, two days (and if it doesn't get funny ever the OP is probably insufferable anyway).

voveraite 7

I will repeat: the needs and following them are not the problem, IMO. The expressing of them is. see #22, I said it there.

are you afraid your girlfriend will leave you because you have to take a shit? She should leave you because you're probably a whiny, clingy, pussy boy!

That's not FML! That's how guys are. Accept it and get over it.