Letting off steam

By Username - 31/03/2011 07:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, while on vacation, I realized my parents and grandparents had been running off and doing quite a few errands lately. After doing some sleuthing, I discovered they were taking turns having blood-curdling sex in our other hotel room down the hall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 684
You deserved it 11 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well they are on vacation so let them have their fun crabby!

Comments

well they are on vacation so let them have their fun crabby!

SirEBC 7

That's exactly what 3 just said.

Sounds like you're a jealous buzz-kill. :) I fail to see this as an FML, you went snooping, at least they were being sneaky.

iTaylor 0
RedPillSucks 31

It's what happens to your blood when you hear or see your grandparents having sex.

Smartass attempt fail. Only three dubya's.

Just think about it by using that brain you might have. Blood. Curdle. Blood curdling.

OCDC 9

Oh wow, my bad. Because people obviously never make mistakes.

memo619 0

realized noticed? o.o you don't need both words, just one

Ali_Br_fml 33

choose one... did you notice or realize? Sounds awkward... But at least they didn't do it right in your hotel. They were being polite.

I'm so skeeved out by old people sex. Not saying I condemn it, I just don't like the thought of saggy parts.

ohyess909 0

you just haven't seen the buff old people. oh wait maybe you have, they just look real young.

That's because you're young! I felt the same way 30 years ago! wait till you're older!

At least they were enjoying their vacation!

muchagente 5

i don't like to be the one breaking the news, but... the fact that your parents and grandparents have sex is the reason that you are there. i could see why other people may have a problem with this, but you?

anonymous100000 17

just don't sleep in that room...or touch anything...