React content

By fmlfmlfml - 02/06/2009 18:03 - United States

Today, I was taking a nap. Apparently, my two year old daughter decided to crawl on top of the covers on my bed because she was scared since there was a thunderstorm. I thought she was one of our cats so I kicked her off. She hit the wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 96 947
You deserved it 251 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

truslide 0

LMAO must have been a hard kick to do that and even then, why the hell would you kick a cat that hard?

I don't think your child will be crawling in your bed anymore for a while... if ever.

Comments

twilax101 0

#10, 14, & 16- just because you kick your cats off the bed doesnt mean your an animal abuser. it means you dont like to be bothered when you sleep. jesus.

angeldo6695 0

shut tha hell up she was asleep dumbass!!

Negligence then. Or is it okay to leave a two year old to their own devices?

Jeez...too bad it wasn't the cat! Sorry to hear that you did that to your kid. It probably wasn't too hard of a kick; the kid may have been near the edge of the bed, which may be close to the wall like my bed is...and you people are overreacting WAY too much. Cats are very resilient, and you don't even know how hard this person kicked the animal.

NOTICE!!!! does anyone ever think that, how do adults know what FML is? It could be a little dumb kid saying it

Dude how could you not tell that was a person!!!? How fat are your cats??

i agree w 4. either ur cats must b huge or u have one tiny 2 yr old. plus how did u manage to kick her into a wall? all u have to do to get cats to move is nugde them alittle

mcflyy6969 0

Lol that's funny; but why would you even kick your cat that hard?

palmtrees 1

#83, "nudge" is different from "kick" even when done with your foot...

xanth 0

I don't see how you idiots could be so dense. She probably tried to shove it off with her shin as people do all the time, not a full force kick, which wouldn't cause any harm to the cat at all. The difference was it happened to be her toddler, with crappy balance/motor skills and hit the wall, which I imagine is next to the bed. Not to mention she was probably half asleep. Lastly, I'm sure she feels worse about what happened to her kid than about what any of you assholes think.

ibetonthecubs 3

Wow you are mean! I wouldn't even kick a cat that hard