The urogenital muscles

By Anonymous - 24/07/2022 22:00

Spicy
Today, I found out just how painful it is to get a cramp in your penis in the middle of sex, especially when your wife is on top and just has to keep going for a few more thrusts because she's so close to finishing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 032
You deserved it 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Didnt know you could get cramps in the penis 🤔

It's not a muscle. The hardness is due to erectile tissue being able to engorge with blood and keep it there for a while.

Comments

To Infinity and...cut, cut. Woody's got cramps!

Didnt know you could get cramps in the penis 🤔

Definitely can. It's a muscle. Muscles either work, cramp or tear. You can break a penis, bend it, similar to cramps in legs or arms but without bones. Pain is intensified in genital area due to no bones and smaller area. Think of a very strong stomach cramps, but in penis or even vaginal canal, and of course in same region anal cramps when your butt doesn't relax at all. That can put you in hospital and in some cases these muscles can inflame or swell, and healing takes time due to bodily functions. Google for more, it's quite interesting part of anatomy. The pain is no joke.

It's not a muscle. The hardness is due to erectile tissue being able to engorge with blood and keep it there for a while.

xxWTFxx1981 23

Cramps or she bent it too far?... I have had it bent and injured the muscle in it but cramp that's a new one for me. Next time stretch it out lol...

slkeithh 14

now imagine the type of pain women endure on a daily basis just so men can get off, and then we are asked "did you come?" sorry. no sympathy. you'll be fine