Tight knit family

By Anonymous - 24/05/2010 17:12 - Canada

Today, I went to visit my parents after 4 years of not seeing them. They'd moved without telling me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 785
You deserved it 19 599

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mama2b3 20

maybe there's a reason? why were you not in contact with them for so long? coo coo cachoo

Comments

spazz24 0

repeat someone posted this like a month ago. and if it is real then YDI for not keepin in contact... try facebooking them. then u can say "Today, after not seeing my parents for 4 years and losing contact with them, i found them on facebook. they live in cancun mexico. FML"

YDI for being a lousy son/daughter!!! 4 years and you haven't visited them ? 4 years and you have not contacted them in any means to know if they have moved or not ? You know the reason they didn't tell you that they have moved is that it's pointless anyways, if you have not asked about them in 4 years what makes them want to let you know where are they now anyways. Just hope that they are alright anyways. And try to be a better person to the people that raised you up and brought you to life you ungrateful punk.

Maybe now you can move without telling them. It will be easy for you because you don't know where they are. That'll show 'em.

heresy_smb 0

Ever tried to call them? YDI if u were not in contact with UR OWN parents for 4 years. wow

annabell123 0

cookie monster don't u have better things 2 do? and I'm sure every1 but u has a facebook!and any1 can b found on google(exept you LOL)

OMG!! that happened to me too! my mother & I were living together (w/ opposite schedules) & she moved out w/o telling me! I was 15 at the time. I tracked her down & she said she forgot to tell me! WTF?!

pb379exh 0

would calling them help any?

op never said that he didn't contact them, just that he hasn't seen them in that long