By AwkwardHaole808 - 22/05/2013 22:52 - United States - Hilo

Today, a friend was put on suicide watch when her parents wouldn't pay $500 for a premium senior picture package. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 599
You deserved it 4 419

AwkwardHaole808 tells us more.

AwkwardHaole808 16

My friend isn't suffering from depression. She told me she did this stunt because she couldn't get the package that she wanted and that this would "show her parents". Also, yes this doesn't affect me nearly as much as it does her or her loved ones. However, I am her friend and don't want to lose a good friend over something so small.

Top comments

Since it was a stunt, it's pretty obvious that she's spoiled. She's gonna get a hard smack in the face from reality when she graduates and is out on her own. I hope you told her what she did was extremely selfish and stupid. Because it obviously affected more than just her parents.

Sir_ND_Pity 35

I guess you could say that that had a killer price tag. No? i didn't think so... I'll show myself to the dog house.

Comments

Well, isn't that a giant slap in the face to people who are actually suicidal... Spoiled little shit.

skyeyez9 24

**** the parents' life. They are reaping the rewards of raising an entitled, spoiled ********.

On behalf of all the veterans and current military personnel that are giving their lives to make America better, 148, I say a giant **** you. Not everyone in America is a spoiled little brat like this girl. People need to stop using the 'Murica generalization for every stupid problem that arises. To everyone else on here, please excuse my rant, but my brother and father died in the Service so I despise people like this commenter. To the OP, I hope you and your friend's parents succeed in snapping this girl back to the harsh reality that you can't get everything you want.

kaitlynnn95 10

Such a dramatic response from something that's not even a big deal!

Don't quite get how this is a **** MY life type of moment.

On the other hand she could have depression and the picture thing could have been a trigger for it. But otherwise she is just a spoiled brat.

uhmaizing 3

Its that one kid that wears their letterman jacket everyday their freshman year in college

Her life sucks... (I'm assuming that's not the sole reason). Yours is slightly awkward but this really isn't about you.