By Anonymous - 01/07/2013 05:50 - United States - Austin

Today, as a joke, my friends pushed me into the men's restroom and held the door shut. As I was trying to push the door open, I heard a voice behind me say, "Wow. Immaturity, huh?" I turned to find a guy taking a dump in one of the urinals. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 799
You deserved it 3 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Your luck is . . . ahem, shit. I've been around a long time and I have been using men's rooms appropriately for many, many years, and I have NEVER seen anyone taking a dump in a urinal. I'd say the odds of you seeing this in a chance encounter in a men's room are . . . *lowers sunglasses* ass-tronomical.

what the blue **** did i just read?

Comments

manzylittle3759 6

Well that's a shitty situation.

And yet again, a pathetic attempt at getting tumbs up. This joke doesn't work, it never does. Please try again.

Wizardo 33

There should he humour assessments and social comprehension tests before FML let's people like #1 join the community... I despise your kind.

Damian95 16

Shitty situation isn't funny? Next you'll tell me hash tags aren't cool.

MzZombicidal 36

Well that's a shitty comment.

Why are you guys hating on this comment? What's wrong with it? So what if it is overused, does #1 always have to be the best comment to you guys? If it does, that's sad.

MzZombicidal 36

I have to clarify that my first comment was towards #12. My mistake.

Dusty_Busters 15

Don't Tate on number one! That joke was gold dude, don't let these old farts bring you down

Ya guys I like his comment, stop dumping on him

it doesnt matter which number the shitty situation comment is cuz in the end its the lamest weaksauciest pun ever

Damn, OP, that is really gross. Just yell at your friends and I'm sure they'll let you out.

HAHA that is the funniest thing I have ever heard! you will have the best story to tell your grandchildren.

Do you...not have friends or something?

My brother's friend did that once at Download Festival to see if it would be cleaned up. Days later, it was still there.

SwaggCapone 11

And you felt the need to share this why?

I usually don't mind using men's restrooms when the women's line is too long, and lucky I've never been so unlucky as to see that.

That's weird...don't share that again

Dusty_Busters 15

You could get hurt doing that.

what the blue **** did i just read?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I always envisioned ***** being red..now my whole ******* world is blue!

I've always envisioned my ***** as purple.. What am I doing wrong?!

DKjazz 20
saIty 17

The shit that goes down in public bathrooms can change a man.

perdix 29

Your luck is . . . ahem, shit. I've been around a long time and I have been using men's rooms appropriately for many, many years, and I have NEVER seen anyone taking a dump in a urinal. I'd say the odds of you seeing this in a chance encounter in a men's room are . . . *lowers sunglasses* ass-tronomical.

IworkAt711 14

Ive seen it 3 times in my life. All in elementary school.

perdix 29

#35, I hope you weren't home-schooled :D

olpally 32

That's seriously sick and twisted. The ****? Beat the crap out of your friends when you get out.

The irony definitely doesn't shield the fact that he is one gross person... How would you even get rid of such an image from your mind?

SierraCheyenne 8

He commented on OP's friends saying they were immature, yet he was ******** in a urinal which also happens to be immature. Most people don't find it funny, just like OP didn't find it funny to be pushed into the men's restroom.

75, that isn't irony that's called being a hypocrite.