By pisspantsjob - 31/07/2009 05:25 - United States

Today, at work, I fell asleep. This is how I discovered that when I'm sleeping, and am scared awake by my boss with an air horn, I yelp louder than a terrier and piss my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 754
You deserved it 49 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lolzers glad he didnt fire your ass and instead played a funny prank on you

Comments

Oh well, getting woken up by a P45 (or a pink slip as u americans call them) would be much worse. YDI

FlaminYawn 0

how do weak FMLs like this make it and my one about my crush won't sleep with me again because my penis is too big doesn't? I can't shrink my dick, that's a true FML.

Someone not sleeping with you is not a good FML, especially since they did sleep with you once. Boohoo someone won't sleep with you for a second time because you have a huge penis. Yeah, you're life is the WORST. But I do agree this is a weak FML. And I hate the OP of this FML for trying to be funny with the "this is how I discovered..." and "I yelp louder than a terrier." You just sound awkward and not funny.

Sounds like an FML to me...if they're a *crush* this person was probably hoping for a long-term relationship, but if sex is simply permanently out of the question that's not going to happen. Sex isn't the only element in a relationship, but it is *an* element in one.

YDI for sleeping at work. What line of work is it you do, that you can even fall asleep to begin with? Sounds like a sweet job.. Sleep at home!

proud_liberal 0

Obama needs to mandate all companies give an hour of naptime at work. day is too long to not fall asleep.

noName123456 0

i think that was a joke (at least I hope it was)

#21 - I like how you're too dumb to recognize a troll. You represent your party well.

Good to see you're earning your paycheck....******* bum

O.o why have nap time at work? go do a study for one of those sleep institutes if you want to sleep and get paid for it... but they give you pills and random shit and you get about $15 at the end so, you were warned... easy work doesnt pay

Kingsandman 0

this has been on here before..

DuhthatsObvious 0

I had a teacher that threatened to do this to kids that fell asleep in class. That air horn sat at his desk. No one ever dared fall asleep in class.