By Anonymous - 01/11/2009 11:33 - Germany

Today, I arrived in my dorm at 3 am to find my roommate passed out and a nauseating stench. While I was gone, he got drunk and puked all over the walls, carpet, and both beds. His inebriated attempt to clean up the mess consisted of smearing his vomit everywhere with my shower robe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 980
You deserved it 2 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skyeyez9 24

Press the robe over his face and smother him! Autopsy will reveal he drowned in his vomit (hopefully).

Comments

I'm an anteater, I eat ants, I have ant breath, and I can rap like nobody's business. I rule.

lol i < 3 the moderators XD but seriously, people need to chill about the whole "first comment" thing

RachelTM 0

He wasn't moderated for saying "first." Please don't assume. We're just doing our job.

skyeyez9 24

Press the robe over his face and smother him! Autopsy will reveal he drowned in his vomit (hopefully).

mohomonopoly 0

Shower robe!? Honestly, does no one else think it's a little bit creepy that a full grown man owns a shower robe..

bugmenotmofo 34

#10: I'm from Germany and have never heard of something like glistening showers. It's even less probable that people in Berlin use this stuff. Wonder where you got that stereotype from...

Yeah, I was pretty sure the German's like Brotwurst und schweinfleisch... and not bagels...

This is why you don't buy robes that look like..oh forget it. That sucks.

bugmenotmofo 34

Pamphlet for not having a roommate and instead getting work to be able to afford a single room.

Now-a-days, getting a job is extremely hard. So I'd count that out. Let alone being able to raise enough money from a part time job [ due to being in college ] to afford having a single room. Just my thoughts.

YDI, but for the OP, I can see how YLIF, but it's still FYL for sure, good luck

wake them up and tell them to clean it up

perdix 29

He just wanted to make Oktoberfest go out with a bang! What weren't you similarly shit-faced? What kind of bru are you? (If we say bro for brother, do you say bru for bruder?) Kudos to you, my friend, for NOT saying "projectile" vomit when the wall puke suggests that the condition existed.

LOL op: thats A LOT of vomit! make him clean it up when he wakes