By Ban Hammered - 25/05/2016 10:35 - United States - New York

Today, I babysat my neighbor's twin 4-year-old girls again. When I took them out for lunch, they apparently had been addressing themselves as "my bitches", taught to them by their devil spawn 13-year-old brother. Everyone, including Chuck E. Cheese himself, was not pleased. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 413
You deserved it 867

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why do people take ridiculous things little kids say seriously one minute and then when a kid is telling the truth about being bullied or something they get ignored?

trashyant 14

You're not supposed to disappoint the Chuck

Comments

Well this is our youth everybody... >->

Pushing boundaries by taking Pranks too far! I still remember when that popular commonly invented Pranks a few years ago; I /knew/ the youth would love them! This Pranking behavior is totally new!

trashyant 14

You're not supposed to disappoint the Chuck

Well the Chuck at the Chuck e Cheese where I live is a drug addict, so I don't think I need his approval.

Chuck E. Cheese was probably like: "damn they right..."

Why do people take ridiculous things little kids say seriously one minute and then when a kid is telling the truth about being bullied or something they get ignored?

Because sadly, schools worry more about pop tart guns and gum chewing.

orangejubejube 20

Are pop tart guns like dart or nerf guns or something? Genuinely curious..

#20, I believe there was a story recently about a boy who bit his poptart into the shape of a mountain, but the school freaked out because they thought it resembled a gun. At least that's what I think happened

In America, for kids, anything even vaguely sexual gets automatically believed, and anything even vaguely violence related gets automatically disbelieved.

I'm sure they can overcome this adversity in the future.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Just tell the parents. Then it will be his FML.

I'd inform the parents, but make sure you have some form of proof of it happening/then saying that phrase, and ask where they learnt it from. It's harder to ignore and disprove something happened when there's hard evidence. It might not win you friends and the parents may get upset/annoyed, but at least you'll have proof of it happening. I'm sorry this happened to you.

this was hilarious. i can just see them waddling around calling each other bitches.

burgermike92 17

I'm curious as to where the 13 year old brother learned the phrase "my bitches" from. I know I wasn't talking like that at 13.

If he goes to public school (or even private, for that matter), he's heard worse

At 13? Who doesn't know swear words at 13?

burgermike92 17

Fair enough. I guess I'm looking at from my point of view. I didn't start really swearing at least until I was in high school because I was afraid to and in some cases made fun of because when I swore people would say I sounded weird.

With all due respect, that is one strangely sheltered upbringing. Kids swore the moment adults were out of earshot when I was young in the late 70s to early 80s.