By bowhuntpa - 16/07/2009 12:00 - United States

Today, I finished my project two weeks early. Now I am being laid off because there is no work to do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 105
You deserved it 4 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wish road workers had that kind of motivation so they would get off their asses and fix up all the roads they tear apart.

Comments

OmgItsAnaBeatriz 0

Well, Enjoy It While It Lasts :D

Kyothine 0

Everyone below me is going to reply to the first comment because they're attention ******. also, fyl.

pittsports87 0

YDI for being an over achiever

fyourlife33 0

well #5 that is exactly what you did, however you drew even more attention to yourself --thats why you should always procrastinate op

Wtf, YDI for being an over achiever? You sad ass.

realggirl 0

#5: Uh, I'm not an attention *****... OP: That sucks. You should have pretended to work for two weeks instead of telling them you finished early.

Woo I'm an attention ***** haha, nah its just cause I want my text to be actually read.... Well I'm not sure if you deserve it or not, on one hand you do because your an over-achiever on the ohter hand that does really suck, unlucky but from every mistake u learn and all that....

#76, that makes you an attention *****. You're doing this specifically for attention. This whole comment makes me a douchebag in your eyes, for having to literally spell it out letter by letter to you.

that really sucks. well, atleast now you can relax.

Consider it a valuable lession for the future. This is how it works.

A lesson for the future is to not work proactively? Nice work ethic in you...

Builder by any chance? I find it's most common in that career this happens

tubaguy42 0

slow and steady wins the race

skullbuster 0

That sucks.. Good luck to you in your search for something new!!!

I wish road workers had that kind of motivation so they would get off their asses and fix up all the roads they tear apart.

islaphippos 0