By Little Miss Fucket - 13/06/2014 21:07 - United States - Fort Worth

Today, I found out my husband has a fake Facebook account that he uses to add guys and live a double life as some kind of "gamer chick". This would be disturbing enough, even if he hadn't used pictures of me to give a face to his alter ego. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 922
You deserved it 4 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your husband sounds like a creep, you should probably have a talk with him. Hopefully he can give you some info and maybe you can give a follow up. P.S I like the name little miss fucket

Comments

Your husband sounds like a creep, you should probably have a talk with him. Hopefully he can give you some info and maybe you can give a follow up. P.S I like the name little miss fucket

#4 we'll i do have to admit I did laugh when i saw this

Transgender? Could be. Hopefully not. U need to find a better hobby for him.

trellz17 19

I used to do that on the online chats when I was younger. Scary how crazy and perverted some people are online.

91hayek 31

Okay, since he raised his hand I will too. I used to do this, until my computer got bombarded with pictures of penises and requests for my non-existent **** and I got tired of it. You have to be a little gay to do this though ...meh I'm okay with that.

As long as we're being honest here, I used to go into chat rooms with a username like 'HotBlondeWithWebcam' for the sheer entertainment of seeing everyone go nuts.

I did that as well. Let's be honest here, trolling is fun. Trolling pervs is not only especially fun but also incredibly easy.

Seeing everyone 'go nuts'? Or just plain ol' seeing their nuts?

I used to goto lesbian chat rooms with user name hotlesbo95 to see other lesbos!!!

Girls get the best attention online! I used to go in to chat rooms when I was younger with the most dirty names..

kingdomgirl94 29

Finny, I pretend to be a boy online for the opposite reason...

kingdomgirl94 29

... huh... something seems a little fishy about my comment...

mvc3ftw 17

Ah yes,the internet. Where guys are guys and girls are also guys.

razzledazzle21 23

That's so weird. Why did he feel the need to do that? This one needs a follow up!

Well by doing this I hope he isn't secretly gay as well... Gamer parties will be quite fun if you hide...then he would probably quit (let's hope so)

toxic_walrus 15

I don't even know what advice is the right advice to give in this situation.

91hayek 31

sometimes no advice is best advice.

create a fake male fb account and chat with him to see what is going on.

martin8337 35