By Just me - 09/09/2011 23:48 - United States

Today, I found out that the man who offered to put up the woman I love in exchange for me helping out with his rent, has in fact been her "other" boyfriend since before she moved in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 631
You deserved it 4 465

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fyl but I don't really get your situation ...?

"put up" means give a place to stay. I think he means that he was paying for his girlfriend to live with the guy she was cheating on him with.

Comments

**** 'em both, OP. Two timers are the worst in my book.

lmfao_shame 9

I voted for this FML not to be posted it's too depressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FML

Your right #11 having sex with both of them would solve everyones' problems.

That probably what that women OP was interested in has been doing. Sucking.

Fyl but I don't really get your situation ...?

I'm soo confused.. Help me I'm dumb I guess.

pinkpolarbear 8

Haha i am too, i read it and im like " wait what?"

I think this is what he meant - Today, I found out that the mean who offered "to put up with" the women I love in exchange for me helping him with his rent was also dating my Gf before she even moved in! Fyl indeed

"put up" means give a place to stay. I think he means that he was paying for his girlfriend to live with the guy she was cheating on him with.

addie19 6

Why can't she live with him is what is confusing to me.

mynameis1339 0

I think that since op is helping that person pay rent, that person is helping op get a women? Some sort of I'll pay you with my girlfriend but already has a mate??

I thought he wanted to get with the other guys gf so he payed for his rent to get with her. Wdf!?!?!? This guy just needs to die

MizzErikaHart 8

I'm glad I'm not the only one that read this fml like 3 times...

frozenshake 5

I think it means that, the other guy offered to take in his gf in his apartment, as long as OP helped pay the rent. But it turned out the other guy and OP's gf were dating even before the she moved in. I read it about 5 times before I kind of got it...

weird...I got it automatically. horrible story though. OP is a totally nice guy ...and she dicked him like, whoa. I don't get it.

She was just "practicing" for the OP nothing wrong with that

charlieohcharlie 12

Then you should like it when your partner "practices" for you with several men/women while you have no idea!

#4 just wait till you get to into your teens and understand these things

she's not worth it if she's gonna make you do that.

Sunako_fml 9

You deserve better. She's not worth your time.

CaitieKates 0

as if he already didn't... I would have by now

zacharytk72 5

Find your love and earn it, don't exchange it.

That sucks, FYL for sure. But in all seriousness - did you really not suspect something when he offered to "put her up"? Come on.

guitgod1 11

exactly, OP is either really naive or really dumb.

Or OP just isn't thinking everyone is out to f*ck him (and his girl) over (and period). it's a rare thing nowadays...that trust is pretty valuable, you'll come to find out when you grow up. if you ever do. I just hope he doesn't become a jaded, narcisstic arsehole because of this and just learns to be cautious. We have enough of those out there.

MrSexyPants 14