By britney - 15/02/2010 02:54 - Canada

Today, I got flowers sent to my work, I happily opened them in front of my co-workers thinking they were from my crush, I open the card to see "Love you, from mom". My mother thinks my love life is so pathetic, thats she needs to send me flowers to cheer me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 121
You deserved it 5 593

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thats actually really sweet. Its Fyourmomslife for having such an ungrateful kid.

EllyH 0

Hey, I think that was really Sweet!!! Valentines isn't only for couples, it's for everyone who loves! Be Greatful you got such a lovely present!!

Comments

Oh shit Im 2 and the Emmy gos to ......

Do you have a face only a mother could love?

I wish there was a "stop bitching" button

^This. So you think your life sucks because your mom cares enough to give you flowers? Oh man I had this whole thing wrong...

What's wrong with flowers from your mom? At least she loves you. You can't know for sure it's because she pities you. Some people's mothers hate them. Be glad she doesn't.

33 is right. Today, my daughterwas bitching at me the whole day because I gave her flowers. FML

why does everyone just suddenly assume when they get a present it's from their crush?atleast she cares enough to give you flowers on valintines day how does that mean that she thinks you need flowers cause your love life sucks she was trying to express her love for her child.

TrekkieGirl 0

Agreed # 33 OP, that was actually pretty thoughtful of your mother. Get over yourself. I hope you at least had the decency to stop the pity party long enough to thank her.

IDOLGIRL 0

boo hoo for you. it must be horrible having such a woman for a mother...someone who spent the time and money to try to brighten your day. I'm sure she is proud of the ungrateful knob she has raised. when your mom is dead and gone, you'll look back on this random act of kindness that she performed, and you will realize what a total jerk you are.

My mom always does stuff like that. She's amazing :) Why the hell would you think it was a bad thing? Haha, I used to call my mom every Valentine's Day after I moved out and ask her why there wasn't a box full of See's chocolates at the bottom of my bed, lol. You, ma'am, need to lighten up!

I'm tempted to hit the you deserve it button but here that'd be a good thing b.c it'd mean you'd deserve the flowers but you don't b.c youre complaining about it....

morganrules123 10

*sarcasticly*FML for ur mom loving you I'd put you deserve it but you don't really deserve it

The point is the OP opened it in front of their coworkers

agreed with 33. Your mom cares about you. OH MAN THATS TERRIBLE DUDE FYL SO BAD

That s not a fml is not her fault your a freindless virgin you're lucky you have a mom who cares for you

i stoppwd celebrating pagan holidays. i only celebrate christian holidays like christmas.

FYI 43, valentines day is the saint day of saint valentine so it is a christian holiday

Thats actually really sweet. Its Fyourmomslife for having such an ungrateful kid.

it probably is pathetic. stop complaining

ya how is that an fyl. she showed she cared about you don't be so ungrateful

Even if that's why she sent them, it seems she's right. No wonder she's the only one who sent you flowers. I'm rather surprised she even bothered. And why would you think that just because you like someone, they like you? Also, how old are you that you still have crushes? Ungrateful harpy.

stop complaining, idiot. it's not like you have to tell your coworkers it was from your mom. ;)

superguppy19 3

What a wonderful mother you have just like mine ur so ungrateful be happy mom cares

EllyH 0

Hey, I think that was really Sweet!!! Valentines isn't only for couples, it's for everyone who loves! Be Greatful you got such a lovely present!!

stop being so ungrateful op!! your mum sound like a fab mum. thats so sweet of her to think about you and to try and cheer you up.

meezy137 0
whelping 0

no it's not .. fake is written allover

Zephyric 0

You should really feel lucky to have such a sweet mom. She was only making sure that you didn't feel left out during Valentine's Day... Sucks for you if you told your co-workers that the bouquet was from your crush before actually reading the card.

jcpt1984 0

Maybe she sent you flowers because, oh, I don't know... she loves you!?! Did you ever think of it that way instead of wallowing in self-pity that you didn't get flowers from your crush?

lickmyjock 0

Sounds like your mom was right.

stop bitchin' about it. get a boyfriend then you can bitch. bitch

You ungrateful little bitch. what did your mom do to deserve you? You should pay your mom back for the flowers.