By britney - 15/02/2010 02:54 - Canada

Today, I got flowers sent to my work, I happily opened them in front of my co-workers thinking they were from my crush, I open the card to see "Love you, from mom". My mother thinks my love life is so pathetic, thats she needs to send me flowers to cheer me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 122
You deserved it 5 593

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thats actually really sweet. Its Fyourmomslife for having such an ungrateful kid.

EllyH 0

Hey, I think that was really Sweet!!! Valentines isn't only for couples, it's for everyone who loves! Be Greatful you got such a lovely present!!

Comments

I know that it must have been embarrassing, but be grateful that your mom is still alive. It's almost the one year anniversary of my mother's death, and today I keep hearing about how it's the start of the Chinese "Year of the Metal Tiger" (which was my mom's sign). It's been a depressing, crappy, grief filled day for me. I'd give anything to get flowers from my mom, so count your blessings.

heartagram_in_ro 0

Damn you bitch! Maybe she was just being thoughtful and it had nothing to do with thinking your life is pathetic.

Your mom is nice. Start appreciating it.

that's not necessarily true my mom and dad give me valentine's gifts every year and they don't think i'm pathetic. she probably doesn't think you're pathetic, they're just flowers. be happy you got them. or if it bothers you that much, stop spending all your time bitching on this site and go get a date.

wow you are pretty ridiculous. Valentine's Day is not just a day to spend with a significant other. It is about those that are close to you who care about you as well. Be thankful that you have a mom who cares about you and wants to send you a little detail to show that she loves you and stop being a whiny brat because you don't have "someone" to spend Valentine's Day with. This is not a FML just so you know.

kaybbyx3 0

be greatful you got anything at all. WTF is up with all of these stupid fmls?! they all seem to be written by little 13 year old girls who don't appreciate their parents.

How is this an FML. my mom gets me a present every year and I get her one and no I'm not single. We are sorry that your mom loves you and was thinking of you.

Or... your mom just loves you? Jeeze. When did people get so cynical and jaded that a mother can't even send her kid flowers for Valentine's Day without bitching? Be happy that you have a parent who cares... a lot of people aren't as fortunate!

that's sweet, be happy you got flowers!!

**** you! be grateful for a loving mom like urs! does it have to be a guy that likes u to send flowers? ah ******* whiner!