By couch girl - 25/06/2013 16:23 - Singapore - Singapore

Today, I got harassed and screamed at by a middle-aged man for parking in a spot close to the store, because he wanted the same spot so he didn't have to walk so far with his groceries. He took a photo and vowed to report me to the authorities. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 792
You deserved it 3 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you take a video of him? Report him to the authorities before he can!

BrownSuger_96 3

question was it at all a handicap spot

Comments

Did you take a video of him? Report him to the authorities before he can!

The authorities won't pay any attention to that. No worries Tell him to relax before he gives himself a heart attack.

because that makes complete and udder sense. "this old guy wanted my spot so I want you to do something about it officer"

Put it on you tube, I'm sure many people will enjoy watching some scumbag making an idiot of himself.

**** that man's family's life. imagine having to live with that guy everyday if that's his attitude when it comes to a parking spot.

Uhhh was it a handicap spot? Because yeah... Those are for handicapped people and if you aren't I'd say ydi.

Chibitalia180 6

68, you really shouldn't assume old people are always handicapped, and young people can be handicapped too. And if it was handicap spot, there's always a possibility that OP is handicapped

rg350dx 29

If this is true, your dad is an asshole.

#2, Why is it even funny? If that was my dad I wouldn't want people to know that I'm related to him.

B1ackthesun 31

#2 if my parent did this I'd be ashamed to even admit it, let alone find it funny... Guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree.

BrownSuger_96 3

question was it at all a handicap spot

meggieeee92 15

Or was OP waiting for the spot and the old guy wasn't fast enough to swoop on it?

Well you did nothing wrong so you have nothing to worry about with getting in trouble. As for the crazy man, I say just smile and walk away.

How inconsiderate of you; taking an available space that this man wanted! You should have to carry your groceries further because he didn't want to! Maybe when the authorities talk to this guy they'll send the men in white coats to pick him up and keep the nut ball away from the rest of us!

imtooshy 18

So he's reporting you for not breaking any laws and simply getting to a spot first? Maybe his lazy ass should be reported to all gyms located in your area so one might give him a discount on a membership. I hate lazy ass dick heads like that.

imtooshy 18

I don't think it matters what country you're from, "first come first serve" is usually how parking is done world wide. Being a senior doesn't give you the right to be an asshole too.

I could understand the guy being a little pissed if he was elderly with mobility issues, but the FML says middle aged, so this guy just sounds like a douche.

unless it was a handicap spot and op isn't handicapped

perdix 29

#8, I don't think you get the concept of the mid-life crisis. If that was the case, he'd have taken a dick pic with his camera phone and sexted it to the OP, a la Bret Favre or Anthony Weiner.

flashback.miss 28

If only you could report douches for their idiocy...