By the_pheasant66 - 26/06/2010 10:31 - Ireland

Today, I got my eyebrow pierced. When I got home to show my family, my little sister said, "That's so fake!" and tore it off my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 123
You deserved it 11 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Babushka_Homyak 10

What the **** is wrong with your sister?

ArtIsResistance7 1

That's when you grab her face skin and rip it off, leaving only bone and muscle. "Hey, what do you know, your face was fake too!"

Comments

perdix 29

You probably got off easy. If your dad saw your pierced eyebrow, he would have ripped it off your face, given you a proper beating, kicked you out of the house and grounded you for a month, forcing you to stay in your cardboard box under a bridge.

vickieyeah 0

wtf? do you live in 1349? haha I'm sure he wouldn't do that even if he had pierced his whole body! what a moron you are, perdix!

perdix 29

I live in Texas in 2010. Maybe in 21st century Greece, kids can get holes punched in them willy-nilly, but here, there are some places here where dads might have a problem with their kids being human pincushions.

vickieyeah 0

wow real mature perdix! FYI I am FROM Greece but I live in the US and I am obviously not ignorant and the father's reaction you described is certainly from someone who doesn't live in the 21st century

Wow, chill out there miz sensitive, pretty sure Perdix was at least half-joking.

yeah some of us have parents who would find it horribly annoying for their kids to be all pierced up (if that makes sense). my dad told me if I got my lip pierced, he'd rip it out. :( haha. but anyways, op should have smacked the kid upside the head and been like at least that won't leave a mark.

perdix 29

Calm down, vickieyeah! I was just exaggerating about the punishment. I'm sure there are parents who would be irritated, annoyed or perturbed by their kid getting an eyebrow piercing, but that wouldn't be as funny as living in a cardboard box under a bridge AND being grounded.

Haha I kinda know what you're talking about. Except it's my grandmom instead of my dad...........and she actually calls me a ***** for wearing a belly shirt (which every girl does), and putting one purple streak in my hair. She also got pissed at me cuz I have 2 holes in the bottom of both ears and one in the top of my left ear lolz. As for the dude who's totally freaking on perdix: chill out! he always jokes around! omfg! you're gonna give yourself a ****** heart attack or something! chill lolz. OP: That sucks! Your sister is a ****** brat! She sounds like my little half sister.

ah, then, only until you have felt the clammy concrete underneath you as you shiver in your cardboard box in the cold have you truly been...grounded. |the kid|

That's what my parents would do to me, and I live in California. :S

oh for the want of the sarcasm font, eh, Perdix?

Tikwichka 5

Years ago, I had my nose done twice, but always thought eyebrow piercings looked nasty, so I am in agreement with Catherine 

MjsBabyAngel 0

owwww. and you shouldve smacked her and say " My eyebrow ring is not moms breast! " lol

Your sister will grow up to be a total bitch.

Ok!!! seriously I think the eyebrow piercing is HOT idk about these girls talking about that it looks gross "Tripping", you know what else looks hot the dimple piercings

#34 Century doesn't change the fact they look ugly as hell. If we're in the 21st century, you should know by now people have different opinions.

BigMikey92 0
Tikwichka 5

I loved them, they looked great! I'm using a really old pic, so you can almost see one of them. I miss them, but they had to go 