By penguinsfan - 16/05/2009 14:47 - Canada

Today, I had to pee badly. I went into a stall and sat down. Only until after I'd peed, I realized that I didn't have any toilet paper. I waddled to the next stall with my pants down to get more toilet paper, believing that the bathroom was empty. It wasn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 124
You deserved it 53 768

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LMAO. the mental image of this is just too much..

designedlikedice 0

You couldn't hear people who were in there?

Comments

designedlikedice 0

You couldn't hear people who were in there?

Alhan_fml 0

This is why I pee stamding up.

pingpongpickle 8

that didn't make any sense.

ohhhhshizzz 0

Are you stupid? How did you NOT know there were other people in there? You would have heard them. I cannot see how this could happen.

YDI. next time you might want to check first.

This is similar to the one where the guy wiped his ass with two $5's....that's probably where you got the idea for the FML...

Aera_fml 0

Why didn't you ask if someone was there? Just go, "Hello?". If there was a person, they'd more than likely hand you toilet paper under the stall door. Or, use your hand! It works unless you don't ever wash after (which is be disgusting). Anyways, YDI.

Using your hand. That is unbelievably disgusting. I'm pretty sure not wiping is more sanitary than that.

LMAO. the mental image of this is just too much..

Bullshit FML....there is no way you could NOT hear people in there, and even if you didn't, you could still call out and see if someone could throw some to you...I don't know why FMyLife keeps posting FML's that are obviously fake.

Bullshit FML....there is no way you could NOT hear people in there, and even if you didn't, you could still call out and see if someone could throw some to you...I don't know why FMyLife keeps posting FML's that are obviously fake.