By Anonymous - 04/04/2009 14:44 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I logged onto my computer to access a video from my porn stash. However, the folder was empty except for my favourite file. Thinking that a virus deleted everything, I was thankful my favourite file remained. When I opened it, I saw a video of my parents telling me not to masturbate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 104 712
You deserved it 45 187

Same thing different taste

Top comments

masturbation is normal and healthy, tell'em to shut the **** up!

dino_witha_cape 0

delete all of their un-important files on their computer leaving a video of you screaming "NO!"

Comments

masturbation is normal and healthy, tell'em to shut the **** up!

killerviral 0

I know or every guy would have blue balls

Please tell me how ************ is normal. I would really like to know.

Hi_Itz_Me 0

masturbating is not normal. it's a sin. it's sad, really, that I'm one of the few people in this forum probably that doesn't **********

I agree with you all the way. I have never masturbated before either

"it's a sin" why would anyone with a brain consider ************ a sin - - . when a person jacks it, he or she is giving his or her self a good time and in no way hurts anyone else. the only people who think it's sinful are stupid people who walk into a church with a sponge instead of a brain, sucking in everything they hear without thinking about it, probably out of fear. furthermore, why would God give us a sexual libido and only want us to use it to make children? is it because he DOESN'T want us to enjoy our lives? it is absolutely ridiculous what some people think, and ************ is just a way of keeping our hormones at bay between instances of sex.

they didn't delete ur **** they sent to their computers!

elisewilloughby 0

Everyone who says masturbation is wrong is a christian. GOD DOESNT EXIST!

zacharytk72 5
Gondile 4

190, I'm a Christian. Fap fap fap!!!

Ok, why didnt you just set the file to "hidden" most parents wouldn't know how to make it visible

Leadamp 7

(174) It isn't a sin to **********. If you are a religious person then you should know that it is only a sin if you lust while doing it.

Yes it's dumb to say masturbation is sinful, but also, if you don't believe in God or a higher power, keep that to yourself, or share on a forum with people with similar views. Don't push that onto others. It's just as annoying as religious fanatics.

Victoire_W 0

OK HELP ME SOMEONE! How the bloody hell is masturbating a sin?!?!

Victoire_W 0

I think it's fine so you don't get an underage person preggo

lolzorspoop 0

that is hilarious, u have funny parents, still that sux

dino_witha_cape 0

delete all of their un-important files on their computer leaving a video of you screaming "NO!"

I'd have jerked off to it. There's nothing sexier than watching your parents talk about masturbating.

Passwords and encryption, son. Maybe next time you'll know better. YDI for letting your parents be able to delete the files in the first place.

The_Cait 0

HAHAHAHahahahaha #5, that was hilarious.

UnCensoredBitch 0
Kassad_fml 0

Why the hell do your parents bother at all what you have on your computer. masturbation is healthy and they should not destroy what life is meant for :P :P