By Anonymous - 21/11/2011 22:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I popped a boner while my braces were being tightened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 879
You deserved it 7 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Perhaps you would have preferred something like this?: "Today, my substantially average sized penis filled with blood and I found myself with an erection as my licensed orthodontist cordially tightened the metal wires that had been previously laid upon my semi-crooked teeth. I did not know what to do. Fornicate with my unfortunate existence."

Comments

FYLDeep 25
pfx2_fml 15
bizarre_ftw 21

Nah, he likes it tight. REAL tight!! And rather moist as well. With quite a bit of metal, fingers, and machinery in his orifices.

RedPillSucks 31

I think that would be the only enjoyable thing about having braces :P Hate these friggen train tracks.

kobekobe 0
every1luvsboners 11

There's no need to be ashamed. This reminds me of my first boner, it was back in 1963, around 7:30 pm. I was out mowing the lawn with a push mower. Out of no-where 3 blackbirds landed on it like it was a limb or something they just sat there and chirped the whole time while I cut the grass. I still have those 3 blackbirds on my mantle, and play with them from time to time. Long live the boner.

black_martin 1

I dreaded that many times haha, those dang dental assistants seemed like the purposely put their boobs on me....rubbing back and forth at times...is that even necessary!?

RedPillSucks 31

Do you actually care? This is the only reason I keep my dentist appointment. All my kids have braces, whether they needed them or not. They never understood why I needed to be in the room with them, taking pictures and smiling...