By Invisible - 08/12/2010 21:55 - Canada

Today, I realized that the only time I've ever been noticed by my classmates is when I brought cake for the potluck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 623
You deserved it 3 295

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

Laxatives in the cake batter? Anyone? Haaaa. Show em', OP.

smokeymcpottt 3

Now you know not to bring salad... Cause everyone knows, you don't make friends with salad.

Comments

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

Laxatives in the cake batter? Anyone? Haaaa. Show em', OP.

kruzito 0

there's a mexican saying: "they only come when the cactus has fruit"

Dammit! I had the same thought. Those assholes will notice you're the only one who's intestines aren't trying to evacuate!

very_ugly_girl 0

I tried that before, not a smart decision. On the same day there were college representatives touring our school and had some of my cake. I wanted to get into their colleges, but could not due to my foolish behavior.

fakeaccountX 6

There's also a Polish saying: "They only come when the pierogie has cheese." Wait what?

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

The sayings are sad but true. Although I do not understand #38's... #28- What do you get exactly? I don't think anyone is following.

zkchild 0

@40 I think she's just saying that she gets why he said "oh ya" in his comment. Hes got a picture of the cool aid man and he says oh ya when he jumps through a wall. There's not a lot eles to get from it, but I could be wrong.

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

if you don't do anything to be noticed then you will not be noticed. it is completely your fault because you haven't taken the opportunity to get out of your comfort zone and do something or say something worth remembering

Looks like you can't have your cake and never mind I feel like this pun has been made way too much on this site. But is it really anyone else's fault?

At least the OP is -puts on sunglasses- Still Alive. YEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHH (Dont delete or mod my comment if you don't get it, please.)

noeryu 1

That statment is false the cake is not a lie. It is in part two and at the end of the credits in part one.

You obviously need to start bringing them cake more often.

Agreed!! Just keep bringing food to class! Like muffins and cookies, ect. That will get you noticed at least, then it's up to you to talk them and do the rest! But trust me, food is the way to any mans heart, so you'll definately get guy friends!!

smokeymcpottt 3

Now you know not to bring salad... Cause everyone knows, you don't make friends with salad.

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

A potluck is a small gathering where everyone brings a dish to share.

very_ugly_girl 0

That is not a smart question. The cake was probably gone by now and you have the nerve to asked this girl for some cake.

noeryu 1

Well eat all of the cake infront of their faces and make sure they notice when the frosting is on the rims of your lips and your making nom nom nom noises.

killabee 0

"the rims of your lips" made me gag a little.

MrCalves 1

Yeah, awful choice of words there

RedPillSucks 31

Why? Which lips were you thinking of?