By Anonymous - 28/11/2010 06:02 - United States

Today, I saw an elderly woman in need of help of crossing a street. I helped her across. On the way she just about fell and held onto me to keep from hitting the ground. After she left on her bus I reached for my wallet. It was gone. I had just been robbed by a 70 year old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 744
You deserved it 4 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If I ever meet OP, I'm going to proceed to punch him in the left nut for using "proceeded" twice. It's redundant, excessive, extra, superfluous, unnecessary, unneeded, and redundant. And it makes you sound like an asshat.

Comments

she was probably one of the newest threats to society, we call them granny snatches or GS. they use their feebleness to lull unsuspecting victims in and either kill them or rob them. usually GS's report to an alpha male nicknamed "the gramps" who oversees the whole operation.

cwhitney11 4

Hahah ^^win^^ but damn granny kicked ur ass op never trust old people, they use their frail bodies for golf, making cookies, and SHEER EVIL!!! :0

_TONGAN_ 5

yeah I don't think she stole your wallet OP...I think you were too quick to judge. you probably dropped it somewhere long before this even happened.

Rawket_Lawnchair 0

Just another example of how old people are the scourge of humanity.

29- This actually is a very common occurrence. Just keep in mind that women who are elderly now came from a generation where women didn't work and relied on their husbands. And when ole hubby passes away, I guess that leaves a lot of grannies strapped for cash.

fakeaccountX 6

Consider it a donation to the elderly.

no that bitch needs to give you back your wallet.

YouCantBreakMe 9
yusaku02 20

#15 you really think jersey shore or the oc are better than family guy? you're f-ed up...

"their songs" you mean taking credit from people who are actually talented and wrote and sung the originals....

Both have their downsides. Glee makes watchers assume they wrote their own music, and Family Guy (to me) seems like a shit combination of the Simpsons and Southpark.

DudeImBetter 0

futurama is the dopest and best.

Family Guy is AWESOME! My wife loves Glee but I don't watch it with her so I can't really judge. Seems like a chick show to me.

YouCantBreakMe 9

I like family guy, but I absolutely love glee. Their covers are good. Have you ever even watched glee? Because most people who actually watch it, like it.

Ive never seen Jersey Shore or The Oc but from what Ive seen of Family Guy it seems bad but thats just my opinion just like Glee being bad was his opinion. I have different tastes in TV programs then anyone else so...

everyone has their own opinion but urs is just stupid

@53 **** You! Your an idiot for thinking my opinion is stupid!

well at least you helped her cross the street...but this fml seems familiar 2 another one just like this.

Ouch..not even a "thank you, sonny" or a badge for boy/girl scouts earned

Maybe it fell out of your pants. It seems less likely a 70 year old who fell in the middle of the street has the agility and dexterity to pick pocket you.

jocelyng_fml 0

I doubt it. Op just wanted an fml to post, and an old lady out maneuvering him sounded mire interesting than simply losing the wallet.

There's NO reason to assume a senior is honest, any more than a young person! I think a 50 or 60yr-old (especially one that's weathered from hard living) could fake their way into looking older and more fragile than they are in order to pull a con. And the stumble IS the pickpocket's favourite move. As another poster already said: criminals don't magically become nice just because they get old.

Don't be so naive docscientist. Also, quit acting like you know all... There's no reason to ruin the FML for everyone.

bamagrl410 31

Same thing I was thinking. Pretty recently too.

dogiestyle123 0

Beachblondeex13 I read your profile thing I don't understand that &amp thing you have going on there lol idk and idk how to message on this thing I feel slow with FML

baha! even if it was fake it still sounds like my granny

Bayji_Gunner 0

How do you know she was 70? Do you work at an amusement park guessing people's ages? By the way you weren't robbed.

WallyTheWombat 0

1. to take something from (someone) by unlawful force or threat of violence; steal from. Robbed defined by dictionary.com I think taking someone's wallet out of their pocket without their knowledge or consent falls under the "steal from" section of the definition. So yes, he was robbed.

Bayji_Gunner 0

Wow dictionary.com. To "steal from" is not the only element of a robbery, it must involve either the use of force or threat of violence. You're thinking about larceny where neither force nor the threat of force has to be present.

Bayji_Gunner 0

Wow dictionary.com. To "steal from" is not the only element of a robbery, it must involve either the use of force or threat of violence. You're thinking about larceny where neither force nor the threat of force has to be present.

Gloritank 8

If the item is on you I believe it's robbery while if it isn't it is theft.

Bayji_Gunner 0

Well Gloritank, just because you believe it does not make it true. You are in fact wrong.

Holy crap stfu about it.I believe the others are right, no need to get technical.

why say proceeded twice?it's gay enugh to say it uncalled once

It is so overused on this site. It pains me to have to read it.

If I ever meet OP, I'm going to proceed to punch him in the left nut for using "proceeded" twice. It's redundant, excessive, extra, superfluous, unnecessary, unneeded, and redundant. And it makes you sound like an asshat.

lol ! anyway I respect de nanny :) so FYL but don't stop helping nannies ! ;) what goes round, comes round !

Schizomaniac 24

Hey! You said redundant twic-oh...wait. You're funny!