By really? - 23/09/2013 02:24 - United States

Today, I texted my girlfriend to tell her that we couldn't hang out because my dog died this morning and we were burying him. She replied that she wasn't going to get stood up by a stupid dog. She then broke up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 067
You deserved it 4 404

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyday_Galaxy 14

I'm sorry but if someone doesn't respect that fact I don't think they deserve respect.

Comments

if that's the true, FML. if you lied, you deserved that!!!

If she won't understand why you need to mourn a dead pet, you don't need her, OP. I'm sorry for the loss of your dog, losing a pet is so sad.

Maybe she's a heartless bitch, maybe you're an insensitive prick who doesn't invite your girlfriend to take part in events that mean a lot to you. I'd be a little offended if my boyfriend told me he didn't want me to be with him when something traumatic happened.

EmsyyyRose13 24

My boyfriend's dog died a couple months ago, and he told me he needed some time alone to grieve. People grieve in different ways. Not everyone wants to be with people when they're upset.

Maybe you should understand that you might just be getting in the way and sometimes people need some space. You sound like a very suffocating person to be with.

barbiekelly 6

She cant just say stupid dog...so mean

trust me, you're better off without her. any animal hater is no good!

Good riddance. What a bitch. She saved you I think so you can find a nice caring girl.