By sadsexer23 - 16/02/2010 03:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I took my girlfriends virginity and had given it my all. When I had finished, sweating and tired, I looked down at her and smiled, obviously pleased with myself. She looked up at me and said, "Wait, was that it?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 812
You deserved it 6 717

Same thing different taste

Comments

xxxNataliexxx 0

No snickersoodles my iPod touch is messing up

xxxNataliexxx 0

And no sninxkerdoodles I never give my number out on the Internet

perdix 29

Looks like you are going to have to invest in a strap-on to please a woman. Do they make strap-ons that slide over really tiny penises? For you, I ought to invent that -- I'm on my way to the Patent Office now! It's cost you a million bucks, because you are the only person who will buy one, and I've always wanted to be a millionaire inventor. Another solution: advertise on Craigslist for a woman who has Vaginal Dwarfism. Their society's slogan is, "VD: An unfortunate abbreviation for unfortunate ladies."

xxxNataliexxx 0

*snickerdoodles, sorry my bad I pressed the x on accident

I'm wondering why she's comparing with her pinky toe

NeonWar__ 0

MadaZer you are the stupid one for thinking that we actually care that you call us stupid. no one likes snickerdoodles. there's a reason as well, she's a bitch. and with the comment she just posted, a wannabe as well. it wasn't funny at all.

mrmystery96 0

I'm assuming it was for salt into the wound. of course, their may be other possibilities... nah, we love ya' snick, even though most of us act like dicks about it...

Hmm, either your girlfriend is extremely hard to satisfy, or she wasn't a virgin :$ or maybe .. your penis is like a toothpick.

or he was using the IOO-technique - in, out, over.