By sliceddice - 10/03/2010 16:08 - Denmark

Today, I was crying because my cat died. My boyfriend cupped my face in his hands, looked me straight into the eyes and said, "I love seeing you cry." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 473
You deserved it 3 736

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dacman48 0

#11's right, some girls look their best in different moods. sometimes its when their crying, laughing, wateve. i had a gf who looked amazing when she was pissed off. pissed her off alot, just to see that face ;)

Comments

pirace 0

wut r u a deck of ****** Tara cards snicks, I hope u tragically break ur fingers.

it sucks that your cat died, but it's better that he was there than not-and trying to give you some poorly conveyed compliment- instead of dead at the hands of some cat/boyfriend serial killer. I mean that is how your cat died right?

Do these Tara cards drink heavily and have playdough-like tummies?

EricJ 3

53 is well thought and well written. Read it carefully. I think 53 was just saying don't always look for the worst in people. Your bf might have said the kindest thing he could think of. Think about what he said in #53's "light".

what the hell? theres something wrong with your boyfriend

Tomaino 3

On one hand, I understand where your boyfriend is coming from. My boyfriend finds crying attractive too, especially when coupled with running mascara. Something about it just appeals to him. But he hates seeing me hurting. Your boyfriend seems to be of similar mind. He loves you and of course doesn't love seeing you hurting, but he thinks you're beautiful when your eyes are filled with sparkling tears. He chose a bad time to point it out, obviously, but I believe he was just trying to comfort you in a way he thought was appropriate.