By nyu - 25/01/2010 06:33 - United States

Today, I was getting a pedicure, and they used some sort of scrubby thing that really tickled my feet. When I couldn't take it any more, I accidentally kicked the lady who was doing my nails in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 114
You deserved it 24 466

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nadsm 0

i do this all the time. haha. well.. maybe not actually kick them... but definitely pull it away and kind of kick the air. so embarrassing.

Today some dumb **** kicked me in the face for doing my job FML

Comments

nadsm 0

i do this all the time. haha. well.. maybe not actually kick them... but definitely pull it away and kind of kick the air. so embarrassing.

draydray 3
nadsm 0

yeah, it's actually quite hilarious.. but i look like a chicken, ya know doing the chicken dance with my legs? i'd sort of love to have it on tape. it's a good laugh.

PottentialFML 0
leana00 0

lmao i would have dont the same

Toenails? If fingernails, that's some leg you have.

nadsm 0

uhm let's see, maybe because being ticklish isn't something you can control? it's not "****** up" to sympathize with somebody.

haha sounds like something right out of a movie.

saucey12 1

I hope you gave her a big tip after that

lickmyjock 0

At least you didn't pee yourself too like the last person that posted a fml like this.

Lol. I don't understand how this is a FML or YDI. She deserves kicking someone on the face for getting a pedicure?

I think that the fml was how embarassing it was for her.

joal 0

Today at work I was giving a customer a pedicure. Turns out her feet are ticklish. She kicked me in the face. FML.

now that I would find a lot more amusing.

i know what you mean OP but you could of told the person you ticklish by foot and they would of made it easier or use another method lol. ...<.< shhh but OP this could be your chance >.> tell them its a warning that if they dont do their job right next time it more then kicking you'll do and >:) .

I guess asking her to stop for a moment was out of the question. Very out of place, as opposed to a kick in the face =P If it makes you feel better OP, just imagine the lady has been a bit of a bitch and you were nothing but an instrument of karma.

Idontcare123456 0

Yes..Thats exactly what i was thinking..Your not the one who got kicked in the face.

escapenowx 0

she must love you, number one customer XD